1.0 Server Status Thread

Join game has had an infinite loading screen eu west since the update

Meanwhile people from EU West:

i cant log in EU WEST ???

Thank you

Suuuure. Meanwhile EUW servers are on fire for 3 days straight without a single solution applied. I donā€™t want to play offline either because you just canā€™t go online whenever you want (for obvious reasons). Iā€™m starting to lose my patience. Too bad itā€™s too late for me to refund the game.

US got boosted.
EU is dieing xD.

can i have some moar sir

EU Server wants some capacity and backend stuff too.

i cant log in EU WEST fix it :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Shhhh, they have to fix it for Godā€™s world first and then for other Europeans, Asians, Africans and othersā€¦

By the way, just tested it - on US servers everything is fine, you log in in a few seconds, portals work immediately and clearly. Itā€™s just a pity that the ping is 300, otherwise I would have already switched to it

1 Like

Very disappointed with the game, I invited 3 friends to play, and it was disastrous, I was even embarrassed, because I praised the game too much, since the morning, I canā€™t get into the character, my game then goes to the character selection screen.
A 2 GB update and nothing to stabilize the server, as I said, very disappointed

1 Like

i cant log in EU WEST FIX RIGHT NOW ???

indeed , what happen to eu west ?

Did someone step on EU West cable? Canā€™t load scenes anymore.

I got a 120 ms ping to us ā€¦ guess i will just play a bit there.

xD

12 ms to eu west ā€¦ when it works

yeah idk about that. Im on NA and literally cant zone transition right now. Not sure where you got your sources from. That being said, I guess we are too entitled for wanting to play the game within 1 week of it releasing.

Oh theres a small patchā€¦ xD

Yes I tried to log in and it doesnā€™t work. Uselessā€¦

THERES a patchh guysā€¦ close game and load xD.

Cā€™mon man it has been 3 days

Even worst than D4, want my money back

3 Likes

Still cant log in, two days after releaseā€¦ ā€œonline play unavailableā€

2 Likes