1.0 Server Status Thread

lucky you! i’m stucked in a transition zone for more than 20 minutes lol

Omg i thought they worked on a fix, and all it was was some stupid bottleneck for us central. It takes me 30 mins to loging on EU as well, so ffs fix stuff.

The only worst one I remember (of the launches I participated) is Diablo 3 launch.

But the existence of worst launches does not transform this in a good launch. Third unplayable EU prime time in a row is almost a record.

1 Like

Are you using a VPN? On day one, I was experiencing the exact same thing, but after disabling my VPN, I was able to get past the old road loading screen.

Yup.

They said so and servers holding better then beta too. Given these loads.

But clinical tests and real life madness … are always two shoes.

I remember an 3 man indie game studio that tested their game on 100 concurrent players… bots.

Then it failed past a 10 man lobby xD.

Cause there’s a big difference of 10 people from all over the world connecting to your lobby.
VS
100 bots that sit right next to each other … simulation wise.

1 Like

that is just blatantly not accurate

a huge influx of players hit when 0.9 dropped, then again with the runemaster patch

at least try to be honest

2.16Gb push just hit steam, will have to shut down steam restart then download

2 Likes

Lost connection, LE65 anyone when trying to log in?

then what purpose does the test serve? what is its function if the testing does not help launch performance?

For me it’s clearly less than a network/bandwidth issue and more of a coding issue of portions of the game. That is way worse for them because coding issues are longer to fix than network issues.

There’s a shortcut to hide all loot, maybe you pressed it? It was something like alt-W(Z) or something iirc

Could you please exhibit professionalism and provide us with a specific date or some form of timeline? It’s unreasonable to merely ask us to wait indefinitely.

1 Like

First day online didn’t work, second day I could get online but failed to transition to zone, today I can play but 5 mins occasional zone transitions. They are deploying fixes on the server as we keep complaining, so there is progress. And I don’t mind waiting cause I rather play this than some corporate soulless money grab.

1 Like

it has been 48 hours. what did you guys do to solve the problem? NOTHING!

in my 7 hours playing time, there are 5 hours waiting in the connecting, 1 hour playing with crashes, and 1 last hour waiting in the teleporting maps.

i just want my money back. i don’t want to say it’s a scam, but very much alike.

1 Like

Don’t know why we need patch if we can’t even play

He’s saying that the test was an ATTEMPT to simulate a real environment, but it isn’t the same as a real environment. That’s true with anything. It’s why you have things like the NASA space shuttles exploding even after months of testing.

Tests are never perfect.

1 Like

There is now an update on Steam.

1 Like

I’m downloading the update…

I really think quite a few people would calm down if they came out and said that offline players can be ported over to online as a one-off activity once the online issues are sorted. Is this possible EHG?

So you know there are huge issues and you still stay logged in during 7 hours trying to power through? You’re an idiot.

3 Likes