1.0 Server Status Thread

Is there any plan to allow offline characters created during this outage period to be maybe migrated to online once the server situation is stable?

2 Likes

Can haz squirrel profile picture cuz I play squirrels plox!

Matchmaking unavailable for EU-West.

1 Like

what value does an hourly update have if the update is always just “its still pretty broke”?

results matter much more than excuses

1 Like

I agree that transparency is good. They are doing pretty decent job.
But we saw no results of their efforts in three days, so that’s why we are frustrated.
Weekend just started and we just want to play this game :cry:

3 Likes

seriously, seriously doubt it

if you plan on playing online, consider offline a little test realm for yourself

here we go again with the Matchmaking error for EU West. weekend seems promising xD

3 Likes

i still can’t connect? really?
edit: ok it just took about 3-4 minutes to get in. hoping to be able to play this weekend!
edit 2: ok 3-4 minutes to get to the next loading screen T_T

2 Likes

There is no way they would bring an offline character to online, as the offline save game file is on your HDD and can be manipulated. :grimacing:

Feels like once it gets late in EU, they send an update that things looks to be working ok-ish. But as soon as EU wakes up, we are back to same thing

“We’re not prioritizing US Central over others, there was just a bottleneck for that region specifically that was not present elsewhere” They not proritizing, we just dont have enouch luck. What a joke.

Since 3 full work days almost passed and they are not coming close with a foot long pole to fix this garbage, they will not fix it for the weekend…that’s a 100% thing now…They just can’t…I have seen my fair share of bad engineers and devs, but this guys take the lead by far…

After 3 days of failure to pin point and fix the issues they couldn’t even come with an alternate solution while they debug it further…Smells like bad , bad development.

They will try deploying build after build with silly fixes that do not hit the spot for the next month and it wouldn’t make a difference.

4 Likes

I"ve seen a lot of bad launches but have to say this is the worst I have ever seen. Loading screeens hanging and stuff that should all be fixed before a game is released, sure they got slammed but all games get slammed and they should know it would of been slammed.

4 Likes

then you clearly havent seen a lot of bad launches if this is the worst lmao

4 Likes

wow… ya maybe free weekend may not generate enough load, but this at least may give some thoughts. They may use some soft to generate load to stress test the servers at least for some API load to emulate zone transition. POE have 160k each league and they do have queues but not the situation when 3 days no online play, LE could predict that.

Actually, chat isn’t working afaik. Been playing a good while and it’s silent

1 Like

nope, it started when the game jumped from 2’000 players before the day of release to 200’000 a day later

1 Like

Servers status worse than first day :grin: good job guys. You have to hire more people to your devs team you sold 1 million copies.

1 Like

man i have been trying to switch zones for like 20+ minutes now… this is getting worse day by day and not better

4 Likes

I can promise you they did internal automated stress tests. It never simulates a real environment. Never.

1 Like