1.0 Server Status Thread

Look at this guy deciding to actually play games instead of waiting in queue and infinite loading screens - like us - GET HIM!

1 Like

Had to happen. To be fair I’m very glad it happened now. Better than later.

Still after all those years, it’s embarassing.

heh. I wasn’t aware of that. I know I played Elden Ring (tried to) for about that amount of time and gave up. I basically asked for a refund claiming the steam page said controller SUPPORTED, not controller REQUIRED. It was a pile of garbage that was 100% unplayable on mouse and keyboard and I got my money back in full within the hour. I guess we need to look at what Steam’s latest return policy is, or does it vary based on the game developer/distributor?

Your direct reports are more competent than you and I bet you pass off their solutions as your own. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So we’re back at infinite loading screens, error messages and server not even connecting?
It’s a great idea to respawn at The End of time every time you log in, just to be then disconnected, when you tp to another area…

3 Likes

77% Stream rating yesterday, 74% today. The dip below 70% is coming. Its unlikely the game will be fixed for the weekend.

that is the most nerdy, white collar rap diss I’ve heard this year, well freaking done

1 Like

The netcode is complete spaghetti, and offline you have tons of glitches. Which people know about and have been reported for months (some for years).

Indeed. I know exactly what you mean since I have been playing the game myself for 400+ hours. But there can only be one priority list - otherwise there would be chaos. Hence, some nasty glitches have been and are around since I play the game, others have vanished.

New code brings new glitches tho… EHG, stop coding new stuff already! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

say the name of that zone again, but slowly…

Idk EUW server is at least in better state for me developers doing the job well they are humans just chill out for a sec u can be gratefull that there is no que like it was on NW or lost ark bruh

1 Like

Hopefully this last patch fixes the stuff for now

Well said, this guy doesn’t realize how much of a jerk his ‘holier-than-thou’ attitude comes across as. All because he’s a “senior” dev. Big deal, lmao.

5 Likes

the que does not matter if you cannot move from zone to zone

1 Like

I expected there to be some pains as this game came online officially but after days of issues and no real path to an actual functioning game I can officially say this is nonsense. The damn beta has been around for years and no one thought perhaps we should ensure we dont completely fuck the release…

Reality is many will make excuses and try to justify this but we paid for a product that we are not actually getting to enjoy and use as advertised. Its completely unacceptable and ultimately the brand derserves the countless thousands of players who will never buy this game after the reviews that are being rightfully left.

6 Likes

So play other games than shit on developers here u doing literally nothing and wasting ur time mate i am not toxic or anything but like its not that easy manage the game

1 Like

manage the game, or make it actually playable? seems like two very different things

1 Like

I think most of us having fun here, especially since we have a few minutes between zones. :smiley:

2 Likes

I am lvl 52 and its playable yeah moving from zone to zone is sometimes annoying it take too long but what can u do with it just bite it through and wait for fix the game itself is rly good

3 Likes

That is your inner monologue that you’re “hearing”

Put’s on mimic cloak and turns into a chair to hide

1 Like