1.0 Server Status Thread

I’m 100% sure they won’t take the weekend off and try to fix this.

Why is everyone upset, its only day 3 after release and nothing works… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you really believe that?
Weekend for relaxation. Or not?!

1 Like

#17,578 IN QUEUE hahaha

It died for me.

Reminds me of the Lost Ark launch, where people connected to their computers from work via Teamviewer in order to get into the 6+ hour queues on time xD

2 Likes

The good old days of autoclicker to stay logged in…

2 Likes

I have no queue at all when i launch game but got stuck on constant connecting in character screen

1 Like

Dude, saying “situation is totally fine since you can play offline” is just whiteknighting.

Situation has currently reached the “embarrassing” state, the fact not having an online is not an issue for you does not mean it’s not an issue per se.

3 Likes

Go Guys Go!

2 Likes

I think its a dead time to fix it. No one will repair the game on weekends! Because everyone is more interested in where to buy beer cheaper than how to remortgage the game.

Its gonna be rough. Besides peaks in CCU on weekend, I honestly (sadly) believe they don’t know how to fix it yet. They are more or less diagnosing for the past few days I believe (reading logs, deploying monitoring tools, identifying bottlenecks)… I don’t think they are at a point where they know what or how to fix exactly.

oh please read what i typed.

i said theres an option to play the game still, its offline, so for those crying you cant play the game at all, clearly you have an option. You can play offline while they fix whatever backend shit they have to.

replying and twisting my words is embarrassing af, good job looking a tad rere.

I don’t understand negative comments honestly…this kind of issues occurred in other games in the past as we already know, but please tell me…do you remind last company that provides to the community this constant feedback on how the problem is managed? I don’t care if we can play online properly in 1 week, we are not talking about a store that cannot sell you the bread

Thank you so much for the fantastic game you made EHG! And thank you again for the communication that you always had with us!

1 Like

Full Prize: Check
Beta before: Check
Shop und MTX: Check
Online on Launch: XXXX

5 Likes

They HAVE to be getting somewhere on it. It was SOOOO much better to play last night than the first night. As I’ve stated earlier, I played 2 hours last night with almost no issues whatsoever during peak time 175k people online at the time by steamcharts, and I had one single point where a zone wouldn’t load at all without jumping back down to the character screen. First evening was a few hours of very long load times for zone transitions.

Yeah, credit where it’s due: the transparent communication has been truly commendable.

Would be great if the technical work had been equally commendable so there was nothing to communicate about in the first place, but what can you do? :woman_shrugging:

Epoch of Waiting :)))))))))))

3 Likes

No! They will do it! But their responsibility is interesting?! Why do developers go to sleep in their satisfaction when their product is not ready?

Thank god we have connection issues. So we may get rid of all those negative Crybabies <3 Let’s see if those guys will also post positive comments in the forum in about a week, cause actually noone is going to quit and everybody will play the game…xD