1.0 Server Status Thread

Devs DO something

will the offline char transfer to online/season when its back online?

Thank God for offline mode! Iā€™m having a blast testing out different classes and builds.

2 Likes

If you are EU we wont hear anything now for another 5+ hours :confused:

Stuck at Login againā€¦ comeon guys ā€¦

Also discord is heavily moderated on any message that even remotely tell the harsh truth regarding how incompetent this launch has beenā€¦

Talking and posting messages regarding how well you were prepare, wonā€™t really win you the warā€¦Itā€™s good to be transparent but, right now it only feels like ā€œwe are sorryā€ message from South Park.

I will take my hour of silence, cuz there is nothing I can do technically but the message still remains. Sleeping while your product is on fire is yeahā€¦ā€œgood advertisement.ā€

2 Likes

lol - now im getting the steam is required to be open, even though its open. :o

Because of the rude intervention from EHG_DEREK on the general channel, that has no right to mute me, because my message was constructive and didnā€™t poze any kind of offense to no oeā€¦I mean calling someone incompetent when they clearly are itā€™s not rude or offensive, I will just negative review it on steamā€¦There they cannot moderate me and it affects their sales furtherā€¦So good luck, hope they suffer the same fate as D4 the way they manage sittuations.

Still so much salty manchild tears here. I love it xD

1 Like

again cant onlineā€¦comeon guys ā€¦

No it wonā€™t

patiently waiting. i dont get much time to play, but since ive tried beta, i love this game. Canā€™t wait for it to be resolved. Super excited. No salt here, only sugar :smiley:

1 Like

offline characters are separate from online characters

this will all be in the past soon enough, iā€™m sure you are here because you like the game or enjoy the concept. sorry you had a bad experience with someone, but one moderator doesnā€™t represent the entirety of this game nor the developers who worked so hard on this, eleventh hour games, etc
hope you hang in there, man.

dang, too bad it couldnt transition, at least this one time due to the issues of online play. Well, what can i do :slight_smile:

I do like the game, and want to playā€¦the incompetence of that moderator that I named above into not seeing the frustration of people ( also I tried to keep my frustration at bay and keep it constructive) that muted me for just stating the obvious, left me speechlessā€¦

Never the less my review on steam is as objective as it can beā€¦Donā€™t want to involve my personal feelings anyway, just saying what bothers me.

Of course one person doesnā€™t represent the entirety of this game, I know the moderators are just cannon fodderā€¦itā€™s the same in my company, customer support are just cannon fodder with a mute buttonā€¦Itā€™s just the general ideea of puttin the fist in the mouth of everyone who doesnā€™t post good things about your terrible lunch and replying to everyone with ā€œThanks for the patiances and heartiesā€ that speak good of this ā€œgarbageā€ show they put up.

I mean, just put your head in the ground , fix the issues, get everyone to play what they paid for, and let it all sink, Not saying not to moderate idiot messages , but really ? Anything that doesnā€™t say ā€œthe devs are doing an incredible jobā€ is getting muted.

1 Like

understand your frustration man, iā€™m up at 5 am to try and play, but alas, its not working for me. Iā€™ll fiddle around with characters on offline mode for now. Then off to work, lol! Cheers man, hope you have a better day, and also hope that the weekend we can play online mode. Hope to see you there.

1 Like

we wonā€™t but that will be a different storyā€¦got some off work this days and yeah, beside paying for nothing, I technically didnā€™t work so I am down on 2 sidesā€¦Again, not wanting my personal feelings to affect my judgement, but it sucks, and a stupid mtx wonā€™t solve anything for the lost time.

1 Like

This is honestly jokes, server opening ok being generous i will try to understand. Day 3? is it real? hahahahhaah

1 Like

The weekend is gonna melt the servers

3 Likes