1.0 Server Status Thread

Missus is at work and i have this free time to play but the damn servers seem to be trolling! Tragedy :frowning:

I think things are breaking again. Been running “ok” the last 5-6 hours, but not anymore…

This loading issue happened again. Do something pls.

Was great for a couple of hours but now I’ve been stuck on a zone loading screen for the last 15 minutes. Broken again.

Guys are you even pretending to do anything about the offline mode being completely broken for many players (including me) or are you “busy” with online which btw even at 10 in the morning on friday is still broken for EU?
That is how “full offline mode” works for me

1 Like

You don’t deserve offline mode to work if you going to pretend they are sitting on their hands. That’s just Karma at that point.

4 Likes

No login possible on EUW and its just 10:30am here…

1 Like

If they did something instead of pretending, they should have pushed the release until they had at least some idea about what they were doing or release single player only game.
There is always a second option: delist the game from steam until they fix their servers, but i guess they need to sell more copies so more people could NOT play the game.
Sorry for having standards and not thanking for sh*t that doesn’t work two days after the release.

1 Like

I don’t think there is any cycle in offline mode.

I didn’t even do anything in Steam, I just launched the game, selected offline mode and started playing offline.

1 Like

still slow loading screen and randomly keep DC

Jeu de merde.

1. If they were pretending then they wouldn’t have gotten a product this far you ninny

2. I’m not defending them as I’m also annoyed I can’t play the game, I’m literally saying don’t accuse them of something they aren’t

3. You don’t have standards if that’s your level of comprehension of the situation.

why would they delist a game where they need the servers to work? how can they know the servers are up if it’s delisted?

Guys, stop being sweaty and get a job. Please go offline so I can play. Thanks

1 Like

Well you can tell if a server work without activity. The problem they are facing I imagine is the volume of traffic is bottlenecked in the avaialble bandwidth.

1 Like

Так до сих пор и не починили лаги ;( ТПшнуться по телепорту не реально телепорт пропадает и все только выход из игры помогает ;(

Already playing offline in the last two days. Zero issues and everything is insta loading plus I can use the speedy skills in towns.

Will probably continue offline for all the first week so one less online player for you XD .

2 Likes

No significant changes - can’t progress past a loading screen.

2 Likes

This is getting past what can be forgiven for an indie game. Not being able to transition zones or load in is not cool guys.

1 Like

Adding online mode to Last Epoch was a big and bitter mistake :frowning: