1.0 Server Status Thread

U can also click on Switch to Offline and the click on Switch to Online and then start, it’ll work. Tested and confirmed by others as well. Good luck.

“playing without issue”?? - Its still taking forever to move between zones… I’m going to save my sanity and time and try back tomorrow, its brutal waiting 2+ minutes to wait to connect to the next zone. Same issue as yesterday…

That is a valid point, but expect to be asked the very basic questions. The only issue I had offline was my character became immortal for some reason, life drops to 0 and it just keep going, but with all the heat going on I don’t expect it to get fixed.

its working much better now but the transition between areas still takes too long for a smooth experience. ofc far better but a transition time of 30 to 50 seconds cant be what youre aiming at, am i right?

1 Like

Area transition times are still garbage.

1 Like

okay its getting worse again. its 3 minutes transition now

3 Likes

Hi, Quest Keeping Vault in first act its bug.

Seems to be a lot better from some hours ago. I am playing online for now and being able to zone between 3 to 5 secs the majority of instances (I will call them ‘‘battle zones’’). Town instances ( “Pacific Zones”) are taking longer, but still, a lot lot better. Almost there to normalize the experience to all. (I am lvl 14 by now).

Congrats for the hard work on this. Keep going!

And LE-61 again.
like seriously, it feels like you guys are doing absolutely nothing lol shouldnt there be any kind of progress at some point? xD
it starts to get this sad that it got some kind of humour to it.

2 Likes

when will be able to claim our new cloak?

i dunno. im still stuck trying to get into the fortress gardens

I’m lvl 22 bro :smiley:

lvl 4 online. but two offline toons that are 20 each

Just a little note on the zoning: It’s not supposed to work like that. Prior to 1.0 going into a new zone only took as long as the game needed to load the gfx. If it’s very slow for you as it is for me I would suggest waiting for a day or two (or longer) as I’m sure they’ll get the problem fixed.

zoning and loading from taking fast travel still takes way too long. At this point I don’t know if this is simply a hardware limitation or software. EHG probably needs to buy some new hardwares from all those money they made selling plus funding from Tencent.

1 Like

I cannot log in, and I cannot send bug reports. Seems like a great game. I hope I get to play it.

I can’t either. Please fix the issue

Ahhhh. Really want to play here in AUS

Online play unavalibale ? any one have the same issue ?

2 Likes

and yet again cant zone anywhere