1.0 Server Status Thread

This is “crying”?

Gonna be fun to watch when the review bomb drop on steam somewhere next week

The entire image isnt even about what was smooth, we are comparing a multi million dollar company to 30 guys working remotely all over the world making a miracle and stumbling into something unexpected. The entire playing field is different.

1 Like

Why is it that some people are comfortable playing online and others are not?
Is it just streamers?

This is what they posted in discord:

“57 minutes ago Online mode is currently unavailable. I’ll update when status changes.
57 minutes ago Currently attempting to revert some changes made today to bring the state of online services to where they were 14 hours ago”

1 Like

I am just curious why there is a single European server? Did EHG make calculations and decided that their European players are not that many? Cause looking at other games’ servers, Europe has the most

Yep, seems like they made a new error in the process of resolving previous one

1 Like

We are comparing two products in the same genre.
And yes, we are comparing a multi million dollar company to 90 guys.
That is why D4 was ridiculed for it’s supposedly god awful launch even tho when it was much better than LE’s launch and LE is excused for having a bad one.

And yes, 30 hours after launch without any significant improvement is concerning even for the studio with 90 people, you cannot excuse everything by saying “they are a small studio”.

2 Likes

30+ hours after “launch” and barely any noticeable improvement. That’s a pretty big concern. It’s great that they’re constantly updating us but it would be better if we actually got some results. I hope they can figure it out before the weekend or its ggs.

4 Likes

Are you sure they’re not just playing offline mode?

At least Zizaran was earlier…

To be honest I hope half ya’ll get refunds so the game plays smoother, and we won’t have to listen to the babies sulk! :cry:

7 Likes

Some people played all night/morning and got to Monoliths. If you are in monos and don’t log off you can blast. They are just constantly praying that the game doesn’t crash or something.

There were results. About 12 hours ago the game was perfectly playable. Then they fucked it up again, no wonder they are trying to revert

1 Like

Can you tell me which error?

12 hours ago it wasn’t peak times when people will be playing.

As a consumer, I. Do. Not. Care. It could be the whole of Tencent or 2 teenagers in a basement. I buy the game, my friends buy the game, we all work so we make arrangements. None of us expected to be able to play smoothly the first hour or two but 30 hours after, they are still totally unplayable and sending patches to DIAGNOSTIC the issue???
At this point defending them is bad faith really
Their last freaking message on discord is "Currently attempting to revert some changes made today to bring the state of online services to where they were 14 hours ago” What the actual *****

4 Likes

what a shitshow. lmao.

2 Likes

Maybe this will come off as a hater response, but I think if players can’t get Online right now, they need to kick everyone out of the online servers. The fact that some no-lifers are still blasting through Monoliths while everyone else can’t play is… kinda bullshit.

3 Likes

Ouch, usually when they have to revert that means they are not sure what’s going on. If they know what the issue is it would be another fix instead of reverting to last stable version.

2 Likes

Waiting till tomorrow. Nothing change - > refund… They sold million copies and cant pay solid programers/developers… sad