1.0 Server Status Thread

analogies have to be analogous, bit of dunning-kreuger there

1 Like

lol analogies only work if its a proper comparison. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and instead go back to elementary school and learn not to compare ā€œapples to orangesā€

1 Like

You are actually the stupidest person I have had the misfortune of meeting on the internet. Congrats.

Iā€™ll take that as a compliment, coming from you that is high praise indeed

I guess you havenā€™t met me yet.

2 Likes

I have time to waste tonightā€¦
Just to explain it is a reality that happens everywhere, accesses are profiled, we in QA access even closed servers, did you know that?
Read above, I never attacked for this long disservice, it fits, but talking about things you donā€™t know (especially when marketing knows who is streaming the game) is absurd.
Itā€™s not an accusation, I find it normal for those who advertise the product to have privileges.
Little advice: you have to talk about things you know ā€œzero evidenceā€ guy.

ŠæрŠ¾Š±ŃƒŠ¹ Š·Š°Ń…Š°Š¾Š“Šøть, у Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń сŠµŠ¹Ń‡Š°Ń тŠ°ŠŗŠ¾Šµ Š±Ń‹Š»Š¾ Š½Š¾ я Š²ŃŠµ Š¶Šµ Š·Š°ŃˆŠµŠ»

His analogy is fine.

both products, both defective. Either get a replacment car, or offline mode in the games case whilst its fixed, or take it back for a refund.

they are playing offline

1 Like

again, you have literally zero basis to say anything definitive whatsoever about streamers having priority access. the evidence available directly contradicts you but youā€™re stuck trying to prove youā€™re smarter than a stranger on the internet rather than noticing youā€™ve completely missed the point. great job!

No Klingon please

1 Like

was ok up until i have to enter the end of time for the first time from the lower district. no error, just flashes ā€œentering the end of timeā€ for 2 seconds and thatā€™s it. exit the boss area and i disconnect trying to re-enter.

You got source about this priority thing, or you made that up?

1 Like

Just a Blizzard DDoS attack :wink:

3 Likes

Multiplayer has gone offline again. I got up to level 7 until it went down, likely 1hrs gametime. ow well maybe tmr

Watching Raxx right now and heā€™s offline donā€™t believe the ā€˜streamer get accessā€™
hype.

No, still a bad analogy.

A car isnā€™t a video game. You canā€™t get a ā€œreplacement video gameā€.
A car needs fixing according to a very well known set or rules of engineering. A live service video game can have many random and unforeseen entry points for errors.

Apples and oranges.

Youā€™re very welcome! And yeah the login in screen can be solved, the problem is, everything runs extremely well, unless u go into a town, there awaits the Final Boss ā€œLE-61ā€. Might terminate your joy. Outside the city tho, the loading screens between arias runs almost as fast as it runs in offline. :frowning: I hope they will down the final boss any time soon :slight_smile:

Thank you for the updates and around the clock work you have been doing for us.

3 Likes

He was right about school it seems too