1.0 Server Status Thread

This is something else lol…

no but im saying that if i can level offline and when the server stabilizes permanently i can transfer it online and i wouldnt have a problem im saying one time use for that character

1 Like

What possible ETA do you expect aside from ASAP? They’re doing the best they can, it’s their first time releasing a product that’s more successful than anything most of us will achieve in our lives. Any endeavour of this magnitude will have so many points of failure that it’s virtually impossible to foresee everything that could go wrong.

Now if this happened to a huge developer that’s done this dozens of times before I would absolutely be upset too, but this is the kind of launch that you can only learn from by going through with it.

They’re dealing with unprecedented issues, they’ll learn from it and if the same issue happens with their next big release then I’ll chastize them as well. Everyone that doesn’t want to deal with what’s going on now can just pretend the launch is next week, by which point I’m sure everything will be ironed out.

1 Like

They didn’t say they needed two more days before they bragged about selling 1,000,000+ and released their product did they.

If you got sold a car and tried to drive it home and it broke down on the way then you called the company and they said they would fix it eventually, unknown exactly when, would you be happy?

Anniefuchsia stopped her stream like 15min ago, she was playing online EU West with minimal problems.

Don’t you guys think the launch is a fail for everyone, you’re just unlucky.

i play only sorc since d1. In d4 this season i leveled up 1 softcore sorc 1 hc died to bug at 89 then leveled up one sorc using lightning other one using fire and softcore is frost. I got 7x100 level sorc so far. Yesterday started leveling new sorc while waiting for this to work. You can play one char just in different specs.

Who are you to decide what the point of an ARPG is?

Thats some level of dedication to sorc O_O and here i through i was dedicated to druid for playing it every season

An hour? A day? A week? Anything beyond vagaries? Like literally every company who has a service outage in existence does? Even if they can’t meet whatever ETA they chose to give that is better than leaving people in the dark hoping it will be fixed in the next ten minutes no?

This being EHG’s first game/launch doesn’t excuse this mess. They promised a product, heavily marketed that product, heavily talked up their own competence and preparedness, and in the end they didn’t deliver.

2 Likes

Official content creators have priority access, as is the case on any type of software with authentication.
Come on be serious, talk about things you know please.

“talk about things you know” while just straight up making up this priority access w/ zero evidence is peak humor

1 Like

Only gamers would call you a “mouth-breathing ####stick” for expecting the shit you bought to work.

1 Like

Ye sorc only for over 20 years of arpgs. Ofc im playing sorc in last epoch mage sorc fireball spec hehe.

i played for 4h now without any big issues. Just sometimes longer zone changes or canceled zone change. Just retried to enter zones directly again and in the major of trys it worked and noooooooo… I’m not a streamer or anyone of this peeps.

So i can say at the end after the first 4h of day 2 i can say “Game is running with minimal problems!” Well done devs! I hope the next few days will be way more calm than the past few hours

3 Likes

Do you know its actually better to not have any ETA since giving hope for people could throw back at them if its not solve within that time… Furthermore it will give even more pressure to the guy who tried to fixed this… Wich is a really bad way of doing thing !

For the sake of comunication company are used to give ETA for whatever there is just to give “satisfaying” answer to customer but its trully a dumb way of doing thing for their own worker

1 Like

How are these stremers able to play just fine ?!

I’m so tired of these comparisons to cars… If you wish to compare fine:
You bought the car (Last Epoch) and it drives just fine (you can play the game, albeit offline), but the AC is not working (Online gameplay). The Game’s fine, just not all of the features are working as they should…

1 Like

Nothing made up, fanboy, it is the reality of any software with authenticated access. If you worked in IT you would know this and not make a fool of yourself with fanboy phrases.

Wtf is this weird insult :laughing:

they’re not im literally watching the top streamer on twitch rn get lagged out loading into a zone lol