1.0 Server Status Thread

I hate to type “LOL” - but that made me laugh - this is nowhere near as bad as the Wolcen launch.

EHG deserves some slack; it’s their first big launch. I remember when PoE was called “Path of Disconnects” and then the string of leagues where Chris Wilson was regularly making abject apologies after the first weekend shenanigans.

Random thought for the day: “haters are just fanboys with the sign bit flipped”

3 Likes

EU is working decently for me.
Making steady progress.

Not perfect, but playable.

1 Like

Impacience grows quickly, I understand. But I think if they have that perspective they would already have pointed that to calm down the public opinion on this…

If you take a look at the updates on that, they are consistently giving to usreal time progresses and transparencies…

EU- West says for me, after been trying to connect for a while that online services are unavailable.

it really doesnt matter what people are saying in here. The fact of the matter is people paid for a product and the company behind it didnt deliver. Yeah the overall game itself is good, but they didnt take the right precautions in order to help themselves in this situation.

The devs have even said they really dont know what the actual problem is. Most of them are in over their head if that is the case.

First impressions are massive for the casual gamer. most are like oh hey i hear this game is good, so they buy it on release and find out that they cant play for a few days. most will just move on and request a refund.

Im fine playing offline in the meantime, but now controllers are bricked. So now the game is literally unplayable for me.

1 Like

I would assume that as they still don’t know the RC they are thus unable to provide an ETA.

im online :slight_smile: a bit laggy still but ok :>

@EHG, we all understand the pressure and we’re with you!

4 Likes

Update - 01:56

Working on stabilizing the api that was down

Switching from EU-West to US- Central allowed me to start playing, but with some lag

1 day, still unable to play Online…

its last time i have bought the game before official launch, ffs

We know you are doing your best EHG to deliver us this amazing game! We are with you!

4 Likes

You have waited more and spent more going after some attractive lady or handsome guy, I assume? Hooo, come on, share with me you little dirty bunny :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Never say never.

is it workong ?

it is not

So much is unknown without being a fly on the wall. That’s on top of not being a dev and the ignorance that comes with that towards the process. But I think it’s worth highlighting two things.

1. Judd said they went into this thinking they were over-prepared (you can see that in the 6pm statement in this thread from yesterday)
  2. I’ve owned this game in early access for the past 2-3 years and the 50 hours I played it everything worked flawlessly. Don’t even think I encountered a a bug or a connection issue one time

So, with that being said. Where I normally would be critical, for eleventh hour I’m actually willing to give the benefit of the doubt. But I understand and respect why people are upset. Especially people who are new to the game.

3 Likes

Really? Before today, I’ve enjoyed playing this game as it developed. Yeah, the last day or so has been unfortunate, but my irritation is more with myself, because my muscle-memory is backwards between skills and potions, and I hose myself using up my potions in boss fights.

for the most part im fine playing offline until the problem is fixed, but now controllers are half working. so i literally cant play the game.

so at this point im wondering what is even going on.