0.9 Launch Update and Upcoming Hotfixes

It’s not even about the patch notes. When you start up the game, the first words you see are “Last Epoch Convergence Beta”. It’s a shame how people refuse to read and then assume they have a right to complain.

EHG is by far the most communicative studio in the genre, and the least you can do if you are going to play their content is to actually read what you see in front of your screen.

3 Likes

Played 19.5 hours yesterday, logged out. Logged back in just to check if there was a queue, there was not. Checked my stash and everything was gone except my equipped gear and idols. All my stash tabs, gold and items. Poof. Glad this is a known issue and being addressed. Thank you guys for all your hard work and congrats on a work in progress competitor into the genre. Definitely needed. thanks again

This I am waiting to be fixed. In online mode I have to play with low settings… in offline I can play with ultra settings.

Please fix necromancer abomination!!! When you load into new zone, the abom spawns back in as if you didn’t consume any minions to build it! Very annoying having to rebuild your abom every time you enter a new zone!

Also skeletal mages get stuck on only summoning one type even if you have other types in the pool until you reload the game.

But that’s what I thought that post addresses, the fact that the grace period was too short while the load screen too long and therefore your character gets killed while you are waiting.

Please investigate Runes of Shatterings failing!

I guess I just missed that line.

Lost a second character at level 76 in arena to this.

Yeah, that hurts. Glad they recognized it and are working that fix. I won’t do an HC character until the bugs are worked out.

really game crashes as soon as it trys to load offline mode

I didn’t say anything to you.

Sometimes people click on the wrong reply button.

Playing LE on mac. It’s still not updated. When I launch the game - It’s said that the version is 0.8D. The it’s loading for a while and then it reports about Authentication Error.

Meanwhile in steam it’s written that LE is up to date.

sacrifice spell doesn’t chain past 1 additional target, please fix!

1 Like

I cant believe the issue of not being able to get past the character select screen and login in online mode without using a VPN isn’t mentioned here, a lot of players are “HAVING to” use a VPN just to connect to the game, and a lot of people aren’t even playing because of this, there’s multiple threads in the technical support forum about it, and I’ve sent multiple emails about this issue, nice to see its all falling to deaf ears as if we don’t even exist, I expected more from EHG tbh, truly amazed it’s not even written in the issues you know about, has anyone even seen the technical support forum? this is extremely frustrating!

The things mentioned here are not the only things that they work on. You can bet your left egg that connection and login issues right now are top priority even if the devs dont knowledge every report individually.

1 Like

I don’t see the specific mention of Rogue’s shift skill start animation bug. The skill has like 0.5 second animation lock and some iframe issues in online mode. Considering it’s a short cooldown movement skill it’s pretty big. It doesn’t happen in offline mod . It also makes rogue feel giga clunky, I sometimes go in offline mode just to smooth shift around to ease the pain :frowning: should be a top prio fix.

They are aware of the issue. It’s important for Rpgue players but not not other classes…

Hello, Thanks for your hard work on this. Will the hotfix include any fix for offline players that are currently progression gated by the Empowered Timeline not unlocking bug?

There are many posts already in the bug report section but basically a number of players (all offline I believe) are completing the 3 lvl 90 monolith quests and are unable to trigger the cutscene in the middle area after doing so. If you town portal in that area and return through the portal, it will start to trigger the cut scene but freeze the game a few seconds in. You will need to restart your game after that. This is keeping a large number of players from progressing in the game. Thanks for looking into this.

I hope the minion issues also get addressed even if not mentioned (Mages being stuck as one type, abomination losing all minions it has absorbed after entering a new zone/boss fight)