0.8.4 and Beyond - October 2021 Development Update

Oooh, I can hardly stand the suspense. This sounds awesome - I hope we get to preview what this would look like in practice so we can figure out what multi-form builds could do what single-form builds could do better.

With this and the Eternity Cache, I’m stoked to see what’s in store.

At least hoarding the exalts will finally pay off for the offline players to test what kind of legendaries are useful before trying live.

Hyped for some Druid love! I am Groot?

I am absolutely looking forward to the lore collectables! I love the feeling of filling out libraries of world knowledge in games. It makes the place feel more real and my actions more consequential.

All aboard the hype train!!!

Dungeons… lots and lots of dungeons!! :smiley:

I was honestly more hyped reading this than PoE’s boring ass manifesto about the things they ruined out of spite towards their own playerbase. I’m super eager for more end-game so please don’t waste too much time on the campaign that realistically is just filler in this genre. Next to nobody gives a shit about lore. I want more meat and potatoes. Honestly did anyone like PoE’s rework of act 1 last league or was that just a waste of time completely?

2 Likes

I don’t think I can even begin to explain how incredibly hyped I am for dungeons, legendary items, and lore <3 So so excited.

1 Like

Honestly, same in re: the excitement reading this v. the PoE manifesto, but I’m going to be honest, I actually quite like lore and story. I did enjoy the expansions to the story with Elder, Sirus, and Maven quite a bit. Definitely felt dynamic. That said, the act 1 rework was unnecessary imo. I get that after quite a number of times of going through, how it would become filler though!

2 Likes

ngl drooling bit reading this… :drooling_face:

Hype is real boisss!!

:smiley: coooooooooooooool

I think it’s good though. Because on opposite side of item being fractured, we can get lucky and upgrade 2 tiers, with is feels good. Will see what you gonna do, in worst case you can undo this change if making items will become too easy.

I’m glad to see the crafting changes, especially to fracturing. I feel you can make the game more challenging in the content. And allow people to enjoy the items they create as a benefit.

I didnt notice any nerfs except for the Mana cost multiplier which GGG fixed after a week and the CoC trigger cost

Next league is going to be so easy in comparison but I did like how they weeded out the extremely weak players

Looks awesome, well done :slight_smile:

Looking really great :smiley:

Это пример как разработчики должны работать над своим творением!

1 Like

Or maybe some more gold sink, you wanna craft higher affix tier? Costs shard + gold to success.

But with no guarantee of success!