0.8.4 and Beyond - October 2021 Development Update

Please let it be Werewolf.

1 Like

I translate most of dialogs, and I am very fun Last Epoch lore.

So…could you add switch or some systems that subtitle all conversation?

For example, I could not listen accurately apophis’s speech in Majelka, Zerrick’s speech before and after I finding the relic, and Apophis’s cry that she calling the Void. Because my English is bad. :blush:

1 Like

So hyped for the future, I cannot wait. Also congrats on the numbers, you might not be marketing much but word of mouth is going around and you are building hell of reputation. Keep it up please!

I’m pretty sure they already said it would not be, sorry.

2 Likes

This is the main reason I don’t play with those abilities - I lose all my other Skills. Having my actual skills on my bar + a second set of keybinds for the Druid Form skills makes transformations viable.

They did, it would have been too similar to Werebear.

And just when I thought I was out (till release) … they pull me back in :sweat_smile:

Keep up the good work lads, I have high expectations and I can’t wait any more to play the Falconer.

it all looks incredible! <3

we will be able to craft? for real? not just destroy the items in one shot? It’s unbelievable

1 Like

They are planning on putting in subtitles. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know, I wonder if they’ll have your “affix shards” fracture instead. That seems like it would be interesting.

I’m so excited for this we covered this in the podcast on tuesday night, thanks EHG for giving us great content for the podcast keep up the great work guys!!!

Crafting works fine for me, maybe you’re just doing it wrong?

I craft every day, fracture sometimes, all is good

I fracture a lot, but also succeed a lot. I even have T20s that I was trying to fracture.

Hi, LLAMA8, SHTRAK, TRAVOAS,
the problem is that I fracture all my T6 in 1/2 shard, and the correct T6 are rare, it is extremely frustrating, I tried everything there is nothing to do, either I really have no luck, or the fracture system is broken, the majority of my items fracture before 20% …
sorry for my bad English.

Hi! do we have a delivery date for 8.4 or a date frame at least? TY :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, other than between 2-3 months after 0.8.3 which would put it somewhere between early November & early December. Though given how much we’re getting in 0.8.4 I wouldn’t be surprised if it were on the later side.

1 Like

Cant wait to play it!

Looks like I’m starting out a Druid for 8.4!

1 Like