Zizaran & Steelmage Multiplayer Q/A - Sept 14th/15th

There are better ways to waste my time then to spy on a forum poster :D. I Don’t care on top of it… if it was that bad he might be banned already who knows?

Don’t care if you care either. :wink:

1 Like

Rent Free :wink:

1 Like

i care that some people don’t care about caring whether or not people care.

also, i’m glad ziz and steelmage are doing the MP Q/A on twitch, and i plan to watch it, if at all possible. Also , will there be a recording of it, or do i have to be there or be square ?

1 Like

Guys. this announcement is not for people already following the game. Is for people who follow ARPG but still haven’t heard of last Epoch AND for Ziz and steel’s followers that might have heard of the game but aren’t keeping up with development.

3 Likes

I anxiously await the transcripts.

I watched Steelmage play this game and he is why i purchased it months ago. Glad i did im enjoying it so far and im anxious to see what else is incoming.

1 Like

FYI there is NO CST time right now.
It’s CDT as the USA is in daylight savings time.

It can be confusing for those that put the time into a conversion program, as it will give a 1 hour mistake if you type in CST.

2 Likes

What a dumb phrase. :rofl:RwEnT fEe” is just a way for people to handwave criticisms they can’t seem to accept or defend against. It’s like we’ve entered some weird era where it’s frowned upon to talk about other people that we disagree with.
Clown world :clown_face:

I don’t think he was trying to handwave away Raw’s criticisms, rather than he relished in the viewpoints that Raw disliked.

Ziz has been one of the early contributers to LE, yes he’s a POE player, but regularly comes in to support this studio. Maybe educate yourself before slinging the mud.

2 Likes

Educate myself?? That’s a bit rich considering I never once said anything about zizaran not supporting the game !! So mud slinging it isn’t.

My initial post, which by the way has been blown out of all proportion, was about how none of the regular streamers & content creator’s of the game were invovled. That to me, whether you or anybody else like’s it or not, stink’s, because that is my opinion.

But yes, I will go and read a book about it, just for you :+1:

Yep, big ole troll, for showing some support for the little guy’s, who have through the dearth of content, continued to stream and promote the game, so it’s right, in my eye’s, they should of been involved, either on there own stream or with the zizaran/steelmage stream’s.

So you crack on, dressing it up into some nonsense about driving wedge’s between this or that, I am not that important for it to work.

:clown_face:

I enjoyed Ziz’s multiplayer stream. Looked like the devs were having a lot of fun, and I’m looking forward to sharing the experience with friends and community members.

Enjoyed some of the tasty crumbs dropped by the devs, and Zizaran as always had some straight forward no nonsense questions. Looking forward to watching the recordings of the next 2.

Thank you Devs and Streamers! Really enjoyed it :slight_smile:

anybody have a link ? i can’t seem to find a recording…

1 Like

I dont care much about Multiplayer but guess it’s a good addition when leagues come online so people can push content faster in a group.

This is really a non-issue. Both Steelmage and Ziz are big content creators, is only natural from a marketing perspective, to get more exposure in the ARPG community.

Whoever wonders, I really think having another great ARPG benefit all ARPG fans, and benefit ARPG companies. This will improve LE and PoE as they can “copy from each other”, heck, LE has so many things that came directly from PoE, The Idol system is an evolved version of D2 charms, etc.

1 Like

Can’t wait for 0.9.0 release!

2 Likes