Wrong prophecy received

I selected a prophecy with Idolx12 reward and got a chat message saying Spring prophecy has been received. The completion was to kill Architect Liath in Sanctum of the Architect.

This was my first prophecy, so I talked to the NPC to complete that CoF initiation quest. When I checked the faction window to track prophecies, I saw I had The Quill (Glyph of Hopex11) prophecy and nothing else. The completion is now to kill Frost Lich Formossus.

Player-prev.log (749.9 KB)

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen. I bought two prophecies, one for unique caster items and one for a unique idol. What I got instead of was unique bows and four runes of shaping.

Same for me, I got that multiple times now, completely different Prophecies than the one I bought.
I buy one, then check Prophecies in the Faction window and got somethign wildly different, only seems to stay the same constelation, e.g. still an EOS Prophecy.

Glad I’m not crazy!

I purchased 3 prophecy in the same area. Check right after and it’s 3 completely different prophecies. Super not cool.

I bought a bow unique prophecy (my first one ever) and got a two handed mace unique prophecy.

I bought a 2x unique 1h sword prophecy and got a unique spear one. I am pretty sure the latter was not even on the list.

Try only using the Accessory Telescope, or using different Options. Larger thread on the same topic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.