Wraith minions bug after teleport, phase?

Every time my wraith minions stay alive and port somewhere, for some reason the wraith minions get stuck in one spot, don’t move, don’t attack, and I can’t summon them.
The only thing that helps is to get killed, after that the wraith minions can be spammed again. Lagon boss for example will bug wraith minions after teleporting to the second phase with tentacles. At max number they can’t be summoned anymore, they are always in one place, they don’t attack and can’t die…
It would need some work on this, since I play wraith necromancer and it’s my most important spell, you can’t really play with this as you imagine.
Please fix this.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’ve got this exact same issues, if you cast life drain on the minnions before teleporting it will not dissapear either just have the visual / sound untill relogged.

2 Likes

Hello,

I have the same issue in my Wraith Necromance build. Just fought Lagon and the minions stay idle after phasing, they don’t attack and you cannot re-summon them. The only thing you can do is to quickly remove the spell from your action bar, to make the minions despawn, then add the spell to the action bar again. Really annoying.

2 Likes

Same bug described in Wraiths bug when changing zones

2 Likes

It is a bug with the Locus of Death talent (+45 damage but wraiths cannot move). Works even with just a normal teleport from transplant. Actual build breaking bug lol. Can make it work without the talent but 45% damage loss…yikes.