Won't load past loading screen

Hello, I’m running from Steam and it can’t get past loading screen. When alt-tabbing, I can see that windows explorer (Windows 11 Home) is still responsive but I can’t interact with any open windows (recent or new ones) including Task Manager to force quit the application. I can only sign-out or restart my pc to be able to use it again. But after encountering this issue the first time in a session, the client is able to finish loading and I’m able to play the game. Any support is very appreciated as this is becoming very time-consuming and a hassle. Thanks!

Found a similar bug report Crash on launching the game, second time I got it.

Hey… Welcome to the forum.

Please can you include the following:

1. the player.log (this is the games debug file and could very well explain what is going on)

2. the le_graphicsmanager.ini file (this is the games setting file and helps understand what config you are trying to run the game at)

3. the output of a dxdiag report (this contains your hardware information, OS info, drivers and diagnostics of issues happening on your system).

See Useful files - Last Epoch Support Hub

It is almost impossible to guess at what could be the cause of your problem without much more information… Your problem may sound similar to the post you linked but there isnt any way to verify that the cause is the same… the other poster never got back with a solution that worked for them so I have no idea if any of the suggestions I made there worked or not…

There have recently been quite a few Windows 11 users that have had very odd issues that were resolved simply by running Windows Update and Rebooting their machines after - I honestly have no way of knowing if your could be a similar problem to theirs.

If you provide more info maybe we can try and figure out what it happening.