Won't load from character select into game

as titled, the loading game just hangs for 2 minutes and never leaves character select after patch.

I can make a new character and load in but all my pre patch guys can’t.

Now its saying failed to match make

Player.log (452.3 KB)

Hello,
Please upload your player.log so i can check it.

Stuck also in “Connecting” for my existing online character. New character works.
Player.log (396.0 KB)
Player-prev.log (278.7 KB)

Hi,
I’ve checked you .log files. There are two entries that repeats:

2023-05-25T16:58:44.0651462+00:00	Requesting server from region: fb6d4874-4745-11ea-93fe-29eef8401bbc
2023-05-25T16:59:43.8523975+00:00	Polly.Timeout.TimeoutRejectedException: The delegate executed asynchronously through TimeoutPolicy did not complete within the timeout. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.

The developers just posted update:
Update: We are aware of a connection error currently happening when connecting. We are working on a fix and will update when we have more info.

1 Like

I don’t get into the game. a new character comes in and the second upgraded hero does not . my friends have the same problem that new heroes enter the game and the old ones that are in the last era simply do not load . please help me solve this problem
Player-prev.log (54.2 KB)

if you want to load a char thats at the end of time you cannot connect - only allows to connect to chars that are somewhere in between ‘start’ and ‘end’ of the game - town creation issue. we need a hotfix asap guys

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.