Why are the patches so large?

I’m using the steam client now because the standalone launcher is miserably slow. I’m getting patched every couple of days and the patch size is outrageous. So far, in the past week or so, I’ve had to download over 35GB in patches. Entire content patches aren’t that big. Entire AAA games aren’t that big. I posted this over in the steam forums and didn’t get any kind of response from the devs. Maybe I can get a response here. I would love to continue to test the game, but in just a couple of patches, 10% of my internet data cap is being comsumed… FOR PATCHES!!! Why are the patches that big? Are you reinstalling the entire game with each patch like you were in alpha? You should have learned how to patch pieces by now.

Hello,

We last updated the game approximately one month ago.

Please first verify the integrity of the game’s files on your system. If the issue persists, please use the button to upload a copy of your system information as an attachment to a post.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.