Which Is Better: Earthquake or Upheaval?

I’m only level 28, but I just got EQ and it feels incredibly weak for the mana cost compared to Upheaval.

A skill is just a skill, each have their uses depending on how you build your character. What subclass are you looking at? What damage type are you speccing? If you go the Shaman route, avalanche is extremely strong.

At level 68 with lightly crafted gear, I have 80k tool tip. Its sorta op. By sorta I mean the devs either love the skill or they goofed with all its multipliers.

Best Beastmaster Starting Build - Earthquake Aftershock DoT Build Guide! 0.92

Maybe this can help you get started. I don’t know how feasible that specific build still is, since it might be outdated by now, but it should give you an idea of how you can build around it so that it can deal huge damage.

That’s just not true, I think you know that.

As for the rest, I already have an Avalanche build, and it’s just stupid. It reminds me of last season’s Falconer; one-shot screen clear and instant boss deletion.

This is my second character for the season, wanted a 2-handed whomp melee, was hoping Earthquake would do it, but it’s so expensive I’m thinking it’s one of those skills they don’t want you always using for some reason I do not understand.