When will there be a stable/playable patch?

Just checking to see if the devs have an estimate on how many weeks/months it will take to get a version of the game that doesn’t crash constantly & is actually playable. The game crashes every few minutes, and it’s clear looking at the Technical Support forums this is happening to A LOT of people. I don’t understand how patch 0.8.1 is even still live given it’s completely unstable. How has this not been rolled back?

It would help if you can provide them with the specs of your PC. Because I absolutely have zero issues with this patch and I’ve seen other posts talking about how well optimised the performance this patch is for them.

I’m going to close this thread as it’s neither constructive nor close to it.

You are welcome to post again in #technical-support if you desire assistance in troubleshooting why the game crashes for you. In addition to monitoring community reports, we keep a close eye on telemetry for signs of a patch having an adverse impact on stability. Neither 0.8.1 nor 0.8.1b has introduced a stability issue affecting a large proportion of the playerbase.

The reason I am closing the thread is that there is nothing to be gained from a discussion where someone attempts to dictate to us how many of our players are affected by a problem. A thread asking whether a recent update had introduced a problem would have remained open, however, when factual information is a casualty of the first post, the thread cannot be saved.

1 Like