What else is everyone playing?

Do try Nova Drift - it is just an excellent game all round.

American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, SnowRunner, Chronicon, Persona 5 Strikers, Project Wingman, Disco Elysium, and Darkest Dungeon.

Been playing some torchlight 3 and just got Divinity: Original Sin 2 on sale so looking forward to it

Picked up Caves of Qud to scratch my rogue-like itch and oh boy is it a treat. Took a little while to get past the graphics but man it is a lot of fun.

This week? Mom and Dad and Daughter (home from college) took a road trip to visit. Family Sim 2021. Best 3days of last year and still have 5 to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Outriders has been fun… But Vermintide 2 is just the best. Line playing that with friends. Kruber is my main, but all of them are great. Well balanced game.

1 Like

Stellaris is my go-to game to relax. I got Biomutant recently. But dayum, that narrator. I just saw they added an option to turn it off, so I may give it another go.

elder scrolls online,heartstone.
that biomutant look like a lot of fun.

Diablo 2!

1 Like

Really looking forward to The Ascent. It’s an ARPG in a Cyberpunk Setting with WASD movement. The gameplay looks very nice and immersive. It gets released at the end if this month.

Until then I switch between LE, Valheim, Red Solstice 2 and Wildermyth. The last one is a really nice tactic RPG, with round based combat. Its storytelling and character building is unique as everything is proceduraly generated. But this makes it that you build your own characters you take through a campaign that starts with your characters being green horns learning to fight and can end with them dying at old age while you play on with their children they might have. It’s a masterpiece and can eat up a lot of time.

Defenitely a recommendation for fans of that genre!

2 Likes

I tried that with the beta of Pagan Online and I felt it’s not appropriate for HnS games. I really disliked it, but I know some people like to control their char this way.

Next game i will try out is Tribes of Midgard, which comes end of july i guess. Looks promising.

1 Like

Can never get enough D2, roll on R, will be great to play the game with those graphics, VV have done a superb job with the game.

Was enjoying the latest LE patch till i had to grind for days for 1 item, that was never going to drop because of a bug, so that put a dampner on the patch, wasted hours for no reward, not even a sightest reward upgrade across the build, is never good for an ARPG.

So been playing
D2
Slormancer
Van Helsing final Cut

Was just coming in here to write the same thing. I happened to stumble on this about a week ago. It’s gorgeous and such a great looking atmosphere. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I like both. When the game is build around it, it works really well. I enjoyed Kill Squad, recently and was also very happy with the WASD controls of this game.

Theres so much good stuff to play currently that I can’t really decide what to do, when I start my pc :grin:

I played it a bit by the end of 2019, it’s a nice game. I don’t remember the controls though.

I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for 10 years. Sometimes I get bored and give up the game, but I always come back.

Reminds me a little of Wasteland… got it tagged to see how it goes on launch… :wink:

Albion online and waiting for D2:Resurrected.

These recent days I’m also back in Wolcen.