What else is everyone playing?

Grim Dawn. I just loved that game (550+ hrs played). I came back recently, about 3 weeks ago, to start a hardcore character to complete some achievements. I’m currently at 174/185.

1 Like

On weekends, ANNO 1800 for two (now have almost 5000 autosaves).
During the week, Rocket League, Democracy 4, DRONE - The Game and Wreckfest from time to time.

Last Epoch has already beaten all other games on Steam in terms of total playtime. :+1:

That link led me to a nice read, thanks.

Also, I should try Factorio now.

1 Like
  1. Lost Ark (such a beautiful game. Too bad I’m so casual for its PvP :sob: ).
  2. Diablo 3 (paused after loosing hardcore seasonal char on connection drop :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ).
  3. Stellaris (sometimes).
  4. Borderlands 3 (when I’m excited enough to play shooters).

I just played Age of Mythology with my wife today. Still as fun as it was… almost 20 years ago! ^^

3 Likes

music.

1 Like

I DOSBox dumpster dive into classics like D1 or Ultima series or whatever else comes to mind.

3 Likes

Awesome :smiley: I recently dosboxed MM3 and Ultima Underworld, the though latter I couldn’t really get to work as smooth as I remembered it to be (esp. turning around felt a bit clunky) but it may be my memory at fault there.

+1

Edit: oh yea, and The Bard’s Tale (I - III).

1 Like

Have been playing Last Epoch exclusively lately (I only bought LE like a month ago) but planning to purchase Returnal now. Before LE I played Loop Hero, Hades, and Nioh. Can highly recommend Loop Hero and Hades. Nioh has good combat but the story is just bad.

Path of Exile, the best ARPG in the world baby!

1 Like

I like. Have you tried:

• Battle Isle 2 (1994-1995 my favourite game)
  • Descent 2 (best of it’s series i think)
  • DOOM 2
  • Dungeon Keeper
  • Hi-Octane
  • Magic Carpet (1+2)
  • Rampart (only with 3 Players good)
  • Stunts (ok, Track Mania Nations wins here)
  • Theme Park (better then the new ones i think ^^)
  • Warcraft 2 (campaign is quite good, even today)
  • Warlords 2

Should last for now.

1 Like

Only one on your list is Dungeon Keeper. The rest either I do not have or will look at when I have time.

Until You get a job and realize how unnecessary 90% the mechanics are.

1 Like

I’m a CEO with a 100 people employed from every continent in the world (:
Who do you work as?

Elder Scrolls Online is one of my all-time favorites and I play it pretty much every day.

Also, to the OP, I love your name! I’m guessing it’s a Rush reference?

You nailed it, took it from one of my favorite Rush songs. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome. It’s probably my favorite band ever. They never cease to put me in a good mood :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, it was fun reading this and I have to try Factorio right now.

Hey, Welcome to the forums…

No problem… Factorio is a great game but its pretty much a niche genre - you have to like those kinds of games to really appreciate it… I wouldnt recommend it to the average ARPG player… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have fun and dont forget to stop to sleep & eat once in a while… … and dont forget about LE!

Last Epoch! The only game I’ve played for the last 1-1/2 years.