Warcry Beserker Beastmaster 1 million DPS Swipe 0.8.1

Oh the horror! Could you just not have your butler do it? That’s what I do.

Oh btw in my greed for endurence i skilled into Druid instead of Shaman and took the roots instead of EQ and finaly I’m happy with it :D. With the gloves and the antlers you should already have a lot of % endu and can make some place for other affixes. Seems nice so far.

Sorry yes, the build planner.

if i could afford a butler id just quit my day job and pay myself ot do it…

Pretty new to the game so i’m not 100% familiar with what endgame builds look like. I know you mentioned you have a lot of room for optimization. Do builds usually just have one or two unique items and the rest yellows?

Crafted items (especially with rolls you want and exalted) usually can outperform any unique. HOWEVER there are uniques that do unique things that you cant craft and some builds are build around that. Also uniques are usually really strong since you dont have to and cant craft on it so there good to use if you have until you craft something better.

TLDR - to answer your questions. i would say 50% of builds utilize at least 1 unique and 50% are just crafted. I really dont have any solid data to back that up thats just my personal builds not the communities.

Yaya that makes perfect sense. I’ll look at more general guides to get a better grasp. Started playing BM last night, just getting to level 50 with your build. Been fun so far! thanks.

Build Planner Is Now Updated

Yet we have 4 of your items still showing as blue in colour

1 Like

apparently the new link didnt take. lemme try again… lol

Edit: OK now it is good to go

Yup and thx for that!

Hi
I am new to the game and would like to follow this build. Just wondering which skills should I specialize first in order?
Thanks

Wolves First, Swipe Second, third Frenzy totem, Fourth Warcry, 5th earthquake or whatevery you wold like.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I saw in the build you use Fury Leap and I kinda like it, is it ok to use Fury Leap over Earthquake?
Thank you

Yeah absolutely. Having a movement skill (even if its IMO the worst movement skill) can be very helpful, and earhtquake is kinda just unneeded.

Thank you for your help. Looking forward to trying out your builds

just wondering do you have any loot filter for this build?

Hi Boardman21, i built a similiar built to yours but I thought about adding the Idols “8% chance to create an aftershock …” so we have 32% chance to trigger an aftershock. I took the points into aftershock damage and increased aftershock and earthquake damage on chilled enemies. I also play with max wolves, as the helmet gives Attack speed, wolves have chill on hit so i dont need it on the weapon and swipe with 2 points in mana gain per hit, but i have to test this. Currently doing the monolith timelines and it is a breeze. Your build gave me an Idea on affixes and so on, so thank you. Dont you need critical avoidance in that build on top? And why do you go for attunement over strength. Thanks a lot.

Yeah u have to hit with it to keep stacks. Love this build as the clock ticking down keeps me on pace and speeds up my ability to clear mobs… Im better then I thought I was due to this stack countdown timer holding me to the fire. Keeps my playstyle honest and aggressive… Is there a solid Loot filter for this Boardman? I watched your video on making my own. But I’m extremely lazy and I don’t wanna miss something, thx in advance man… Cheers

at least for leveling the build up… Im sure ill find something more meaningful down the road