Vulkan issues with Linux

I’ve seen the other Vulkan threads but I’m trying to ascertain the differences between the information in Player.log and vulkaninfo. I posted the following elsewhere but that was not my topic

In my case, with a 1650S the game won’t launch and complains about a number of shaders not being available:

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: ‘FT/UVscroll’ - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
ERROR: Shader FT/UVscroll shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: ‘FT/UVscroll_Fresnel’ - All passes removed
ERROR: Shader FT/UVscroll_Fresnel shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: ‘FT/Simple’ - All passes removed
ERROR: Shader FT/Simple shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

Numerous others.

Looking through vulkaninfo I can’t find any of the shaders that failed listed and I’m having trouble working out why. From what I’ve seen some of these shaders seem to be Unity specific and as such may require some specific platform?

Basically, I’m trying to workout why forcing vulkan with Steam/Linux crashes the game on launch. Also, why, if the game supports vulkan, do they not appear to work with the native launcher?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.