Very long (3+ seconds) game freeze in Imperial Era Deck

Not sure if this is a true crash or just a long freeze, but the entire game locked up for several seconds and I thought it was going to crash to desktop. It actually recovered, which is pretty impressive, but it was pretty bad. I had one other instance of this I didn’t try to troubleshoot, but overall my 30+ hours have been SUPER smooth, so this really stands out.

Running Windows 10 on a Predator Helios 300 laptop, onboard RTX 200, playing on a SSD.

Player.log: Player.log (120.2 KB)
Graphics.ini: le_graphicsmanager.ini (485 Bytes)
DxDiag: DxDiag.txt (117.2 KB)

I noticed a similar thing last night… although my “locking up” seemed to be no more than a second at a time and seemed to happen on the new desert type maps in the MoF…

Everything just stopped and then a second later continued exactly where it left off… I figured it may have been me taxing my system by streaming some netflix on a second monitor at the same time so I just ignored it… but if someone else is having a similar problem maybe this is not normal…

As it doesnt actually crash I cannot think of what could be the issue…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.