Using reshade crashes game when playing online

Does anyone know if there’s a version of reshade that doesn’t crash the game when playing online? It 100% works when playing offline however I’d like to be able to have the game look a little nicer and still be able to play with my friends.

I did try an old version Reshade 5.2.2, still crash and change the colors on my screen!
I didn’t find anything, cant play the game with this blurry graphics!
I think the msi afterburner is the issue!

I have the same problem it started a few weeks ago. Worked fine up till some update i guess. Tried different versions of reshade and different shaders and settings. Nothing works. At some point the game just crashes and yes thats a shame i have spent alot of time finding the right reshade profile to make the game look awesome.

Have you tried reshade 6.1.0? I used that version and made a new online character after the LE 1.0.6 patch on Wednesday and it seems to be stable and not crashing, but I didn’t play it for long to verify it was 100% stable.

Yeah i am using 6.1.0 and before it was released i used the earlier version and it also crashed. I also tried an older version to see if that fixed it but no. And im only using 3 shader effects. Also the game dont crash until you get into the game. When activated in menus it doesnt crash.

For some reason Gshade seems to work for me. Its a rehash of reshade but atleast it works

Well I just tried to play just now using reshade 6.1.1 and had the game crash after like 5-10m. Guess I wasn’t playing long enough before. I downgrade back to 6.1.0 and it didn’t crash but the screen went totally black until I unticked all the shaders.

I wouldn’t trust gshade though. About a year ago the developer added malware to it that would restart your pc order to teach someone a “lesson.” It was a whole thing, it doesn’t have it now but can you really trust someone who does that ever again?