Updating the Druid Class's Transform Abilities

i am QuietForMe and i approve of the spriggan form <3. now make druid tree support perma form and stance dance option. adjust CD on transformation themselves. you got a homerun!

3 Likes

Nice.

Amazing, I can’t wait to play druid with those beautiful forms!

I’m not sure how Druid in Human form is more or less “spammy” than Druid in Werebear or Spriggan form. Both have 5 hotkeys slots with respective cooldowns (or not).

Nice visuals now I’m looking forward to the class overhaul even more :D.

Looks great… would love a D2 Werewolf

1 Like

holy moly…THANKS, guys, I really hope u get on the top of ARPG games on this…so much looking forward to this game

Looking AWESOME :wolf:

1 Like

And here i was thinking i was gonna take a break from the Spriggan for a bit…guess ill be crawling back into my tree house once again.

Great work

I know you all are hyped for the druid stuff, but…

here is actually the important news!

6 Likes

That is hands down the best were form I have seen since the Hugh Jackman Van Helsing movie!

Look sick, can’t wait to play them

I’m disappointed the mage/sentinel/rogue fans have been forgotten :weary:

2 Likes

Who do you talk about?

God both of those are sick looking. For the Acolyte I just hope the golem gets changed, its always looked lame to me.

The Rogue just came out and it makes the older classes look crappy in comparison, I don’t see how its been forgotten lol.

I’m referring to “mage/sentinel/rogue fans” as a single thing. Was just poking at Sarno. Because I don’t touch Druid and Acolyte and he only mentioned those two classes.

When will all playable classes be available?

Before the game launches

Cant wait to see what you have in store for the Lich! Any chance we can see Primalist 3rd form!? We know its coming! :heart_eyes: