Unacceptable frame rates 7.8 2080ti

Leveling a necro with wandering spirits and at times im dropping to less than 10 frames a second. I am running on ULTRA @1440p however my pc is a beast. i9900x (12core) 2080ti strix rog, 64gb ram 3400mhz, installed on ssd.

I dont see 7.8 improved fps at all, if anything i think its alot worse now ?

Yes unfortunately the performance got worse.
Nvidia Geforce 2070 Super, 32GB RAM, i9900KF, installed on a SSD and I have 40-70 FPS when nothing is going on.
As soon enemies beginn to cast spells I get dips under 30 FPS.
And when the spell “Entangle” is cast automatically (Eterras Path) the first time, the whole screen freezes.
And thats @1440p. I think I do not need to mention that 4k is impossible to play.
Hopefully there will be massive performance improvments in the future, otherwise this will break Last Epochs neck on release which would really suck because I love this game.

Sorry about this! We’re always working on performance, so expect this to improve. Currently the biggest performance impacts are resolution and Shadows, but I understand that you expect to be able to run the game at higher settings.

Performance seems to vary from person to person as well.

Very weird.

3900X
5700XT
16GB 3200
X570
1TB m.2
PCIE4

75-140fps on ultra @ 1440p, jumps around a lot.

5700s do seem to have issues with Last Epoch, though some people have found the following helpful:

And here I wanted to compain with my rx 570 lol. But yes I als have constant 40-60 FPS but for some mobs e.g. last act with crabs sirens etc. it drops to 5-10 fps.
Also I had to undervolt my GPU so it won’t get so hot maybe it’s the reason in some degree but I can’t play otherwise.

I noticed that after 0.7.8d I had to change my graphic settings, namily I had fix FPS and it was fine. But after 0.7.8d my screen started to desync and I had to turn on VSync instead.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.