Unable to log-in

Hi Sarno,

I try to reset my password to see if it will solve my log-in issues but I’m not receiving any e-mail notification for password reset.I have two account but either of the two can’t receive any e-mail.What is going on here?Something wrong with my accounts?

I’ve just tested with an e-mail account from the same provider and I am receiving e-mails from our website. Have you tried checking your Spam folder to see if the e-mail is there?

Hi Sarno,

Tried to reset password using only numeric character but still cannot log-in.I think there is something wrong with my account on your server side.

Apologies for the delay as we investigate this.

Our current troubleshooting involves making changes to the Windows Registry, so we’re going to test this with one or two people first and only roll this out if it’s consistently useful.

I don’t believe the issue is related to account information saved server-side. If it was, the other account you created previously and tested with would not have been likewise affected.

Hi Sarno,

FYI.The new account Ive’d created previously with the code you provided to purchase the game has the same log-in issue.

Yes; I’m aware.

But if the issue was caused by a server-side account issue, the other account would not have been. This is one of the reasons we do not believe it to be a server-side account issue.

Would you be interested in trying an experimental solution?

This would mean the erasure of save data, however it may resolve the problem for you. If you’re interested, I’ll shoot you an e-mail to arrange something. Sorry again for the delay.

Your game is in Beta phase now and my problem still persist.Can I get a refund and buy it in Steam instead.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.