Unable to complete Lightless Arbor and Soulfire Bastion. FInal room has no door to the boss

Also had this bug in multiple attempts of Lightless Arbor

Same Issue, started playing 2 days ago and lost 2 keys to the soulfire bastion :c
Hope this is fixed soon so I can get my first clears

Doors are still bugged and no word on a fix, lol what a joke of a studio. They got us good, got us to pay for a game that should clearly be free to play, fuck LE and Eleventh Hour!

yikes, u ok?

Same issue with Soulfire Bastion. Cleared 2 rooms no problem, entered the room before the boss. Door appeared interactable, but didn’t get a pop up asking me to enter.
Ported to town, entered back to a graphical soup.

Wasted 3 runs in a row losing 3 keys and 1200~ souls each time. :confused:
Not gonna bother with any dungeons until this is fixed, Soulfire Bastion is too hard as is anyway (the golems can KOBE slam dunk from screens away, sometimes without the projectiles drawing).

how can they not fix such a critical bug it’s been over 2 weeks and its still happening

2 Likes

Got the bug too. Lost an arbor and sanctum key. how long till this is fixed? approx…as I need a item from there.

1 Like

I’ve lost 6 keys now in all 3 dungeons…can’t get through the boss doors… come on guys…

1 Like

Still receiving this bug in patch .9g. When using a key in a party the first door is not able to be entered. While playing solo I can enter the first and second floors but the boss room door isn’t available to enter (the door immediately after choosing the second floor reward). It highlights the door as if I should be able to use it however there is no door icon on the minimap which usually appears.

Cannot fight boss. The door is highlightable but clicking it does nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/nd4JS9y

I also had a bug where after I entered the first door (in lightless arbor) i just died. (Entered the room with no mobs) screen said I died but stood there with full HP. There was no visible monster near me while beeing in the loading screen. Happend twice so far.

also have this problem, lightless arbor can not enter at all, bastion i can clear first area no way to next area, dont want to try sanctum as im just wasting keys now people been posting about this for weeks and nothing been done, whats going on? this is a major bug impeding game play

same here. Any reaction from devs ?

also having this issue. hopefully a fix is incoming soon

Same issue. Why is there no reaction from devs?

1 Like

I am also having this issue, saw people in chat talking about it but wanted to try it myself. It’s absolutely disturbing that this game breaking bug has been around for almost a whole month and not fixed…this is a serious issue!

Soulfire bastion I went through dungeon and got to last door it did an Error-67 door in use but then I was able to get through only to come to another door that is supposed to be interractable but won’t do anything when clicked!

Edit: I was able to do the teleporting back to town and then back into dungeon into the graphical soup under arena, and I tried teleporting about 1 million times on every corner of the screen but it didn’t work to get back onto it unfortunately and had to log out.

iam also having porblems with this bug, actually driving me crazy!
its mainly temporal sanctum for me. cant even access the dungeon, if i party with someone, sometimes it lets me teleport to them, but is still very very buggy and most of the time i just get stuck in a room…

I’ve lost about 50% of the Temporal Sanctum keys I’ve used in the past week. The entrance to the first level goes missing. This should absolutely be their highest priority right now. Endgame is unplayable.

Same issue. How do they not address this and fix this by now? I would rather they revert to the pre multi player patch. This patch has set back the game massively. Lag, errors, skills not working. Very bad.

I had this bug and many other bugs related with portals,doors,freezes or being stuck.i dont know if this will help anyone,but after i reinstaled the game on my SSD i had none of this problem anymore(others start to get me :)) ).Before the game was on my HDD,where i keep all the games from steam…