Ultimate Void Caster Gets More Balls! VK 0.8.1b

Welcome to the community!

Still viable and when i update the build it will get a lootfilter :slight_smile:

Oh okay. Any time frame? You have alot going on i see on youtube :wink: Thanks for answer and time.

I really dont have a timeframe on this one. Hopefully by the end of the week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. Do you have a lootfilter update on this yet? :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s a lootfilter for the new decimator meets forgotten knight build that would work for this one.

since you wearing the amulet , how do you life regenerate in the intro ?

You dont, itā€™s a low life build using Exsanguinous/Last steps of the living so it stacks hp and converts that ward per second based off the missing hp so leech and hp regen are bad for the build.

2 Likes

Also, welcome to the community!

@Llama8 has no manners.

2 Likes

oh , i mean , since the amulet make us cant leech and regen , why the intro there we still got hp to convert to ward , it should maintain at 0 because we cant leech and regen right? is that life gain on spell hit? , thx for fast reply , i am new to this game <3

Doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m not right, just that Iā€™m not a people person.

It should, Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s not other than he had just logged in to that character & taken the video since it takes a while to get down to 0 hp. Or, as you say, he had a hp on hit blessing on that character & couldnā€™t be arsed farming for a ā€œbetterā€ one for the video.

After watching the video several times im convinced. Smite was healing me.

1 Like

sigh Have you broken something again?

Edit: Yeah, itā€™s the Time & Faith node, 25 life on Smite hitā€¦

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.