Ultimate Thread - Biblical edition

On the contrary, it’s better to split them up because then people can use the Vote button at the top to indicate which suggestions they like the best. If you put 100 suggestions in 1 thread then the vote means nothing because there’s no way to specify which of the suggestions you’re agreeing with.

3 Likes

Add to the game the possibility of various emotes, for example, fireworks shooting, which can be used in the city and will be tied to certain holidays.

Add more quests with the main characters of the story.
For example, using certain challenges.
To expand their character and the story they have lived - not everything has been explained in the main story.

Add the ability to play the campaign multiple times per cycle with new game + mode. For players who won’t enjoy constantly repeating endgame activities.

Add a feature that will show other players in the same place you are as ghosts and after a while you will see where they died or what they are doing so the world outside the city doesn’t look so dead for solo players.
Or add, for example, npc travelling caravans (one map in story tell about that) or other interactive elements to the maps during quests or maps exploring.

Add an option for offline local coop mode. In the future, such an option could also work for the console version if such a thing is planned. The choice would be between LAN or directly on one device using split screen.

For the story lovers, add something like a bestiary to the game where every piece of information about the story will be written down, or maybe the characters and bosses of the main campaign will be described, who they are and what they did for the era.

Add more challenges, quests, and more story-like decisions to the game. It would be nice to make decisions and suffer the consequences. It’s certainly outlined very well in the story and could be useful for future content.

Add to the game the effect of flowing blood on the screen or other signalling that the character has low HP. Which will be configurable in the game’s settings menu

Add a portal before the duel with Majasa.

Add the option to skip a campaign after completing it again - for example after the third completed cycle.

Implement pvp into the game which will be balanced using the same tear items / pvp items / and the build will be limited to certain stats. In the beginning you can implement duel rooms like this and later when the game is balanced for pvp mode you can make for example arenas and season available for pvp … Or for example an Invade feature where you can set a player progressing with any content or just a certain content.

Add new npc ingame with a lottery for gold. Every week, for example on Saturday, we will draw who will win how much. Players will be able to enter a few numbers and buy a ticket for a symbolic price of for example gold coins. The prize could also include random relic items. It could be a way to spice up the moment at factions.

The new referal system / if refer friend comes back into play even though it has been cancelled for the time being shouldn’t contain something that can be seen and that people can brag about. For example, give a special currency as a reward for every month a friend plays but not something special that the game community will want to fight over. Unfortunately envy is a human factor that we can’t control.
Moreover, if the reward for the referal program is fair compared to those who don’t have anyone to refer, the community won’t blame it.

Let us change our skill tree and passive tree without penalty and without losing experience points. Even if the subclass can no longer be changed.
Maybe for a larger fee add this feature as an offer. Or after a certain level for at faction wich we choosed.

Change the availability of runes of shatter at vendors so that it is always available for purchase and make it cheaper. If necessary, cancel it outright and let us destroy items for free.

Return to the game the function of changing the right mouse button to spell or auto attack

This must be a bug for some, I can bind right click to use my abilities, however sometimes they wig out and swing and hit nothing until I reposition. What needs to be added back in the ability to “move to attack” for the left click that was there a few days ago. e.g. left click and you will move to the target then use your right click ability.

1 Like

Although I am in favor of keeping item names and certain item types unique, I recommend adding more sets and unique items for each class.

Definitely also items more to combine stats so that everyone reaches their own. So that the variability of items is at a higher level and everyone can choose. For example, I would love to use a sword on my necromancer, even two handed but the impracticality of physical damage just doesn’t fit my build.

Yeah. Like 90% of these are a hard no. I get you’re passionate but it’s gonna be impossible to sift through all of these to figure out which ones are actually worth while.

Like some are more reasonable. Others would require changing the entire game.

1 Like

And here comes the moment when I reply "I don’t care about your opinion "that for you it is 90% NO ". I’ve written all of this as suggestions that may or may not go into the game as such.

And whatever most of this thinks wants other people here on suggestion forum too. Just go search for it.