Ultimate Thread - Biblical edition

I was thinking about the map. Like in towns why keep covering it up kinda annoying. I understand why the other areas are covered when entering again because of enemies. Character customization is great and I would love to be a male or female not locked into one. But it’s not a huge deal. Even it if was just a few presents.

1 Like

Create a dungeon that will lead through a portal after each room to a completely random next room and will take absolutely nothing into account. It’s just gonna be hell for those who like a challenge. It will randomly boost or buff enemy damage and other stats. Just utter chaos. Thematically, it could be a hole in time. The end of each room would not have to contain one portal but sometimes randomly several so that one could slap oneself for making the wrong choice :smiley:

In every other ARPG you can use Shift to force stop your character in all situations. Please add it into the game. The current implementations do not feel as smooth as using force stop.

Forbid people from the EU region, for example, to play US. Don’t give people the option to play with VPNs on servers that suffer from it. As soon as one small problem shows up on one server immediately most (at least now during the release) despite high ping migrated to other servers and created problems there as well.

Create and add one more EU server. EU East/EU West

1 Like

Give us the option to return one of the last, for example, 3 items we accidentally destroyed with the rune of shattering to a special NPC for in-game currency and give back all affixes,prefixes wich item contains. Sometimes it happens that people make mistakes that “make them angry” them off so much that they want to stop playing, and this is one of them.

Add to the in-game chat the possibility to write a suggestion what needs to be improved in the game. This will be sent automatically to game support. Similar to a bug report.

Add the ability for people to use objects to mark a location and write a message on the ground that can be read by other players, similar to an unnamed series of games.

Add an option to the interaction menu with other players that will allow if they set that they want to share this information publicly - their steam account. Thus it will be possible to click on the steam account in the game and use the steam overlay to see who it is.

Create a randomly appearing vendor in certain locations that will appear completely randomly to anyone and offer items that can’t be obtained easily due to, for example, faction or player level differences for in-game currency.
The concept is like that of a passing trader in Story with whom you can exchange a certain thing for gold - I don’t want to spoil it but the wise already know.

You should probably create your own thread for this, since it’s completely unrelated to any of OP’s suggestions.

Add a new class to the game that will be able to select parts of the skills from maybe two other classes in the game instead of have own skill tree.

So this whole thread is not related to the proposal for the game developer ? When I have posted over 30 suggestions here on what to improve and modify ???

Literally in this forum category about suggestions main page with threads “Have ideas on how Last Epoch could be even better? Post them here!”

Jesus Christ, dude. These read off like a list of requirements you’re providing to a company you’re hiring to make your own game.

1 Like

I suggest let people suggest every idea they want in one thread like this instead spam with each idea whole forum with new ones.

• I will be glad for everything wich inspire developers make improve. This is not list of requirements. Its only ideas wich can be implemented or not.

[quote=“Arazim, post:37, topic:63458”]
So this whole thread is not related to the proposal for the game developer ? When I have posted over 30 suggestions here on what to improve and modify ???[/quote]

That was a reply to @Ventos’ post about his FPS issue. This forum’s design doesn’t mark it very clearly, but you can see an arrow pointing to Ventors’ name just above what I wrote.

1 Like

On the contrary, it’s better to split them up because then people can use the Vote button at the top to indicate which suggestions they like the best. If you put 100 suggestions in 1 thread then the vote means nothing because there’s no way to specify which of the suggestions you’re agreeing with.

3 Likes

Add to the game the possibility of various emotes, for example, fireworks shooting, which can be used in the city and will be tied to certain holidays.

Add more quests with the main characters of the story.
For example, using certain challenges.
To expand their character and the story they have lived - not everything has been explained in the main story.

Add the ability to play the campaign multiple times per cycle with new game + mode. For players who won’t enjoy constantly repeating endgame activities.