Trade & Item Factions

Damn, it’s almost like you guys put some thought into this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff!

2 questions :

1. With the merchant’s guild, when you sell an item, do you get the favor that the buyer put towards it?

2. If you initiate a trade not using the trade board (IE: 1 on 1 in person) do you still use favor in this case?

Speaking only for myself. I cannot WAIT to explore all of this. A lot of thought. A lot of debate. A lot of hard work went into all of this, obviously, and it looks amazing.

Feb 21st. Where you at?

1 Like
  1. No, the Favor is paid to the Merchant’s Guild, basically like a listing fee.
  2. Yes, you still pay the same Favor for a player-to-player trade, and still need the appropriate ranks to trade that item.
1 Like

But in the video you show how we can buy items from CoF gamble vendor. Don’t we spend our reputation then?

You spend Favor, not Reputation.

1 Like

Well, then I guess I’ll say good bye now… :wave:t2: I suppose all things must come to an end.

CoF is the Way.

3 Likes

February cannot come fast enough

Zero interest in MG, but CoF looks fantastic and I’ll be joining and remaining with them forever.

3 Likes

Is this feature available for offline players? MG will be useless there but the extra drops from the other factions is very nice.

1 Like

Looks great. Can’t wait!

Absolutely amazing! Fantastic! The CoF ranks are great! I can hardly contain my excitement over this

2 Likes

If we count them using specificity (each type of enemy killed that can trigger a prophecy): A lot, I don’t know the exact number off the top of my head. It’s also created in such a way we can continue to expand on prophecies in the future as well.

1 Like

Yes, Item Factions will be available in offline play - though as you mentioned joining Merchant’s Guild offline wouldn’t be very advantageous.

2 Likes

What’s the reasoning behind making items bought through the MG untradable? It’s kind of lame that a super expensive item I buy has ZERO market value once purchased.

1 Like

Is it possible to see what rank and which faction another player is?

1 Like

so you wanted that item for yourself or flip it lol ? :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re buying items to use, not sell.

2 Likes

To prevent item flipping, market manipulation, monopolies, and prevent progressing just by sitting in town (in combination with Favor requirements); We want the main way to progress in Last Epoch to be getting out there and killing enemies.

15 Likes

Good question! I would like to be able to see that as well.