Trade & Item Factions

Is this feature available for offline players? MG will be useless there but the extra drops from the other factions is very nice.

1 Like

Looks great. Can’t wait!

Absolutely amazing! Fantastic! The CoF ranks are great! I can hardly contain my excitement over this

2 Likes

If we count them using specificity (each type of enemy killed that can trigger a prophecy): A lot, I don’t know the exact number off the top of my head. It’s also created in such a way we can continue to expand on prophecies in the future as well.

1 Like

Yes, Item Factions will be available in offline play - though as you mentioned joining Merchant’s Guild offline wouldn’t be very advantageous.

2 Likes

What’s the reasoning behind making items bought through the MG untradable? It’s kind of lame that a super expensive item I buy has ZERO market value once purchased.

1 Like

Is it possible to see what rank and which faction another player is?

1 Like

so you wanted that item for yourself or flip it lol ? :smiley:

3 Likes

You’re buying items to use, not sell.

2 Likes

To prevent item flipping, market manipulation, monopolies, and prevent progressing just by sitting in town (in combination with Favor requirements); We want the main way to progress in Last Epoch to be getting out there and killing enemies.

15 Likes

Good question! I would like to be able to see that as well.

Not rank, but the player’s faction is shown as an icon next to their name above their heads.

4 Likes

Thank you sir!

the whole system is much more than I’d expected. I see the nice UI and see how much effort and thoght has been put into this faction feature. Thanks a lot for your hard work! Hope the 1.0 release will go smooth.

1 Like

So glad they are trying make both camps happy. COF for me sounds way more fun though.

2 Likes

Those are all good reasons. My perspective is if I invest a lot of time and gold into a character, I should be able to get some gold back in the market to reinvest in a new character.

1 Like

Well done, guys. Looks fantastic! I backed you guys on Kickstarter, but really haven’t played very much, but will be when 1.0 launches. Looking forward to these changes and the future of Last Epoch.

I would have liked to have seen very rare affix shards (like level of skele mages) also to have been tradable, but I am likely in the minority there. Otherwise, it looks very interesting!

1 Like

Thank you very much for this, guys.
CoF looks fuckin’ sick.

1 Like

still can be traded as an item with such an affix