Titan Quest 2 Announced!

Grim Dawn used TQ’s engine.

1 Like

Even the open beta of Hero Siege 2 (what is mostly a copy (steal) of Diablo2 in 2D) is more entertaining then D4 right now. Non the less I think D4 will be better in the long run but that’s on the HS2 Boss who is very… special.

1 Like

I kinda like HS 2, well I did like 2 years ago, I stopped playing it when the devs made 1000 dlc characters.

I too think D4 will be good…one day. No shot in less that a year. Itemization is huge to me, and D4 somehow is worse that D3 in that respect. I read somewhere that there was like 70% less people playing the game now, thats yikes as fuck!

1 Like

More than that, made by the same people.

3 Likes

That, I did not know. Makes more sense now lmao, thanks man!

2 Likes

Well, some of them. I think a good chunk was new if memory serves, but some of the key folks did come with it when the license for the engine went to GD.

2 Likes

Now I gotta do some research! I need to find out who is behind TQ 2 now, like the actual people.

1 Like

The team that made spell force 3 from what I could read

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I dont have a clue in hell what that game is, but at least I know what to read up on, appreciate it!

2 Likes

Double post cause fuck it, did any of you know that there was an update to Reign of Terror back in July? If you did, why didnt you pretend to know its my favorite mod ever and tell me? I am more excited for this than I am the new PoE league, for those of you who havent played it, RoT is the actual Diablo 2 Resurrected. Amazing mod.

1 Like

You’re worth more than a BK mate. Maybe not much more, but that’s still quite a low bar…

I’m surprised you didn’t know about a few guys from Iron Lore serting up Crate though. I’m almost disappointed, maybe you aren’t worth more than a BK?

3 Likes

I was going to say Chipotle but I require double chicken and guac, I know that would be pushing it :sweat_smile:

Yea, I truly didnt know that. I thought Crate just paid for the engine, your way makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Im not sure how much lower we can get than BK, if you say Sonic I will find a way to ban you!

1 Like

At least Sonic has Tots.

3 Likes

And Route 66 Lime Slushies… rawr!

2 Likes

As long as no one bad mouths A&W, I’ll remain pleasant. Back in the day, the best frosty mug of root beer on the planet. And their onion rings were killer!

2 Likes

I was so sad when they finally closed the last one out near me in CA. There was an A&W on the way to my cousin’s house in Chino that we always used to hit up when we went for a visit. Those were the good ole days…

2 Likes

I’m old enough to have gone to them numerous times when the staff were still on roller skates. Lot of late evenings of goodness at the ol’ A&W. We had three of them in my neck of the woods were I group up. I think the last one closed about 15 years ago?

1 Like

Still have some A&W near me I think. Indiana/Illinois.

2 Likes

They probably did but given they’d have worked for years with the owners of the engine I’d have thought they’d have gotten mate’s rates on the license.

McDonald’s? By far the best one was in Moscow in the late 90s, they actually cooked the burger!!!

2 Likes

It’s always interesting, going to chain restaurants in foreign countries. I went to a McDonald’s in Tel Aviv (because it was the only thing open on a Saturday), and all the menu items had the same name, but they didn’t taste anything like I was used to. Even the fries had a more regional flair to them.

3 Likes