Titan Quest 2 Announced!

Here’s what we know so far:

Flexible character system. In Titan Quest 2, you are in control of you own fate. Customize your hero, then form your own class by combining two masteries. Build your character around the strengths and weakness of both masteries, exploring different combinations of skill modifiers, attributes, and items to create your own hybrid class and find your favorite playstyle. Grow your powers from those of a young mortal to a hero to rival the gods themselves!

Meaningful loot. Every item serves a function, and every character class has many options when it comes to finding the perfect equipment. Even the most common spear can be upgraded via affix crafting, and with the right ingredients, you may even forge it into a unique item spoken of only in legend!

Challenging action RPG combat. Enemies form factions and work together, combining their unique skills and abilities to keep you on your toes. Use the deep character build system and access every skill at your disposal to vanquish them in this unique action RPG experience.

A beautiful, handcrafted world rooted in Greek myth. Encounter stunning vistas and deep caverns, and traverse the world with your divine mount, Areion. Use the powers of the gods to uncover secret locations and explore lovingly designed levels full of verticality.

Online multiplayer. Join up with friends to take on the Goddess of Retribution. Like Jason and the Argonauts, sometimes you need a group of heroes for your journey.

Rich and immersive sound. An atmospheric soundtrack blends traditional Greek music with modern orchestral elements to create epic, memorable themes, drawing you into Titan Quest 2’s unique world.

Wishlist on Steam!

6 Likes

Hmmm… Another contender in a very competitive genre, and one with history to live up to…

Everythings TBD so not much info on anything , but lets hope this is better than the last expansions of TQ and delivers whatever is promised.

1 Like

Interesting. Like the visual of the three fates in the trailer. Gonna add this to the wishlist to keep any eye on it. Great spot!

1 Like

That was a very TQ-y trailer.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a pretty sweet trailer. Hope they actually do deliver.

1 Like

Now this, this I’m excited about. This actually looks like a freakin’ videogame. You can always sign me up for more Titan Quest; especially if there’s no messing around with other things and ideas that don’t have to do with Titan Quest. Here’s hoping they’re not worried about their ESG score this time around.

3 Likes

Would be very interested. But, without any gameplay footage, I’m also very skeptical about it becoming a reality.

1 Like

What part of that looked like gameplay? It was a nice trailer (like the TQ intro), but not even slightly game-y.

Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst.

As an aRPG, if it looks like this (which in today’s world is probably doable) I’m 100% in.

1 Like

That’s very zoomed out, I’d imagine that if TQ was zoomed out that much it’d probably look similar.

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s roughly the right angle for topdown, that’s why I used it. It was the closest thing in the game that LOOKED like ‘game play’ (and, yes, I realize it isn’t at all.)

And I just got done playing TQ all the way through for the first time and, I’d disagree that zoomed out it would look this good, but it’s all speculation anyway. :smiley:

1 Like

The steam page has some actual ingame screenshots at least (without UI)

2 Likes

I mean the concepts presented, not necessarily the presentation. :stuck_out_tongue:

I recall the original having a very similar intro sequence, so it’s good to see they’re sticking to their brand here.

1 Like

It’s TQ 2 so shut up and take my money :smiley: I had more hours in TQ then in D1 and D2 combined. If the game get’s close to the original TQ I’ll nolife this 24/7.

2 Likes

payable in 2025 or 2026 ?

1 Like

next year iirc but who cares? As long as a dev is not saying “Tomorrow!” it can be playable in the next 32 years.

2 Likes

Titan Quest is right up there with Diablo for me, just take my money, but hopefully unlike Diablo, dont fuck me without at least getting me some Burger King.

3 Likes

Okay, I’m going to laugh at this for at least a week.

2 Likes

You are one of the few I sent some TQ mods to right? We are in an elite group of people who still give a fuck about TQ to this very day. The game’s code is kept together with duck tape and spit, but its a great game nonetheless. I cant be any more disappointed than D4 made me, so I am all for this!!

3 Likes

Never played TQ but it looks interesting. My question is, considering the “Here’s what we know so far”, how is this different from Grim Dawn? It looks like the same game but Greek mythology.

I will probably still buy/play, but it would be nice to know what separates it from Grim Dawn that is positive.

1 Like