This is unacceptable

I’m writing here because it’s the last thing I can do. I described my problems to them in the mail, on the forum (links are attached) and so I wrote my feedback about support in order to draw attention to my problem

I understand this and I’m trying to get through 1 million players with my little problem. I want to be heard and just have a sentinel account created for me :sweat_smile:

And your problem is that you are unable to create a new cycle toon right? Did you try to delete your necromancer? Just to see if the toon is in a buged state? And btw someone told me all his problems were gone after he validated the steam files .

I tried to create on a completely different computer, it didn’t help.

A necromancer is the only character, it is too risky to remove his only character in whom he has already invested time and effort in order to “test” the possibility of creating a character.

His? He? Is this some pronouns stuff i don’t get as a non native speaker or do you talk about someone else now? And if you don’t want to play the necro no more it’s a waste of char space anyway.

Oh, I’m sorry for my language, I won’t be a native speaker. I’m from Russia. You don’t have to hate me for this.
The necromancer is my only character, I don’t want to risk him.

1 Like

All good I was just confused because I’m no native speaker as well ^^.

1 Like

no problem =)

I’m sorry if you said this above, I might have missed it, but did you open a Technical Support ticket?

this A character is not being created or this I can't create a character - #3 by Father_Pontiy ?

I do not know who you are, can you just make me a character? :upside_down_face:

And I don’t know who you are, I’m just trying to help you in any way possible. You already know I can’t create you a character, but you should already know also that opening a service ticket is probably the best way to address this with the folks that can help you.

That’s why I said at the very beginning of my response “I’m sorry if you said this above, I might have missed it” and then asked the question. It’s simple to just ignore it or respond yes if you did. If you don’t want advice that can help you then just ignore it, no reason to get snarky about it.

Relax, I’m not hostile. I’m here to get help.
In my post, I indicated the links where I went for help. I like this game and that’s why I go to the end, and don’t give up

LOL

I was just editing my post stating that if I misread that I apologize. Thanks for clarifying. :sunglasses:

Great!
I have drawn your attention to my problem, you are answering me here, all that remains is to get a new character to your account :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Какая ещё информация нужна от меня чтобы поиграть на новом персонаже?
What other information do you need from me to play the new character?

You got it! I’ll create it and let you know how it plays! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi!
I still deleted the necromancer 93 lvl, and miraculously it worked. True, now I don’t have a necromancer, but I do have a paladin.
Could you restore it for me?

Glad you were able to create a new character! :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.