The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

Its just a different forum title-thing and maybe a different pet (from the kickstarter certainly, not sure about the alpha packs).

You might want to clarify that you mean the current packs, not the “original” kickstarter or alpha packs.

No.

I see that and thank you … its official I must be off my rocker (must be lack of sleep) I see no backpack :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is not in the game yet.
The current version of Last Epoch (0.8.5F) didn’t had any patches since 9 months.

The backpack will become available with or shorlty after/before 0.9

Thank you again, I appreciate it so very much.

Pretty excited to see the game move on to the 0.9 update. However I am a little sad about not being able to upgrade my supporter pack while they were closed for almost a year now. I am looking forward to the new ones.

2 Likes

All Mike’s bee dancing wasn’t for naught. He will forever be immortalized in LE lore.

7 Likes

Whether he made it onto the backpack or not, that moment will always be immortalized!

2 Likes

Thanks for the thought, wonderful cosmetic :+1:

The more I think about this the more I love it. A cosmetic that encapsulates some of the best moments during beta is such a cool idea.

6 Likes

The ability to upgrade your pack has been updated. :slight_smile:

Can we get a “rogue when” variation of it too?

1 Like

Or “gib rouge” (spelling intended).

I would suggest extending it to the first week of 0.9’s release. A LOT of people may not know of the backpack, or game, until after people start streaming 0.9.

I’ve ended up buying games that extended preorder bonuses to the first week of release because of this.

1 Like

Llama I didn’t you you speak German.

“Gib” is the imperative Form of “geben” in German. (To give; Give!)

1 Like

AMAZING! so many little details about the beta together in one item! great idea =)

The current packs have been around for a long time. Happy for the team in being confident about pushing new packs now with this huge milestone.

With mtx finally being implemented in 0.9, I hope there will be more effort being placed in raising the quality of existing mtx.

2 Likes

A backpack … that looks freaking AWESOME! :smile: I’m looking forward to seeing, you know someone is gonna do it, a crafty person making one of these IRL to scale.

Thank you for posting this clip of Mike in a bee outfit. I didn’t know the reference. Now I do and I’m richer for it thanks to you!

3 Likes

A few words yes (I got a C at GCSE as was proud of the achievement given my linguistic skills).

Also, not sure the people using that particular phrase were native German speakers as against mouth-breathing English speakers (you’ll have naturally noticed the spelling of the second word).

I hope you have base backpack model separate to one with badges. More backpack variants over time would be pretty rad.

1 Like