The REGIFTER Paladin 390+ Echo Streak Capable 0.8d

Try dropping Smite or Lunge (whichever you prefer, I like to keep Lunge) for Warpath as a clearing skill. Warpath seems designed for Dual Wielding at the moment. Could also grab the Divine Bolt node in the Paladin tree for more dmg procs.

Have adapted my paladin and i am using this build , he is 66 now and i am using 2 eye of reen till i get the 2 shattered lances needed.

I am clearing level 75 monolith now ,still at echo 8 but so far it is easy mode.

As i am only lvl 66 i have not optimized gear, have capped my resists, 1299 hp, 39 % armour with sigils on and 176 hp regen.
So as you all see it is very good even at my lvl

edit:
forgot to mention that i have 4 idols that give in total 141% increased damage with vengeance and 24str,27vit

Hello, would it be possible to level with this build as is, and use said build to eventually farm the required set items shown in the gear setup?
Thanks!

vengeance is a skill that can be used from beginner to endgame, just donā€™t expect its damage to be of any great amount until you dual wielding and have lots of flat added melee physical damage AND at least 2 of the vengeance idols as their damage is multi I believe.

Do you think there are any replacement skills that would work instead of smite and lunge, preferably that would still work as an auto-cast? The constant teleporting and dashing around is actually making me a bit nauseated, almost feels like playing a flicker strike setup. It may also be because itā€™s still early game but Iā€™ve noticed that lunge especially loves to pull me into the bosses attacks and I get smushed :stuck_out_tongue

you dont have to use smite as a teleport skills just take that point out and manually cast it every 4 seconds. the 50% cast speed from it is a huge advantage, lunge is kinda the same things. it gives alot of crit chances. you could however switch out lunge for say ring of shield and get a little more defense and just not have a movement skill. Youll lose some crit chance but can gain armor and shield block projectiles that dont pierce.

Yeah think imma opt out of the teleport smite as well, not to get rid of the teleport really, but more so the 6 sec cooldown it adds. Think Iā€™d prefer 100% uptime on the 50% inc atk spd :slight_smile:

Also just for anyone else that is curious, this build simply rocks leveling it from 1 as is. Near immortal, and the dmg is quite high tbh, main bosses and such have dropped within seconds (once DW was unlocked)

Anyway thanks for the build, canā€™t wait till see it in action at endgame, and with the required set items.

My only issue with hitting smite every 4 seconds is I have hand problems, I kind of canā€™t hit a button every 4 seconds, at least not repeatedly, causes far too much pain after a few minutes. Iā€™ve been considering trying out your AoD build but that seems to take quite a while to really get going, but basically hits no buttons at all eventually. This paladin build so far has been pretty easy other than a few close calls since I lack the defense/regen to facetank some of the harder things (I think Iā€™m levelā€¦25? Ish? Something like that? I just finished putting Epoch back together).

Iā€™m generally forced to play super tanky chars, aura chars, or pet chars in pretty much any game I play, the less I have to hit buttons the better. Kind of bites but itā€™s all I can do, you know? Iā€™ve learned to enjoy the lazy builds though :slight_smile:

An option to automate Smite a bit would be to put 5 points in the Sentinelā€™s Axe Thrower passive & then take one or two of the idols that cast Smite on throwing attack hit.

Hey,

I feel ya, between playing, then editing, and using my hand for IRL work, my mouse hand cramps within 1-2 hours of playing. 1 reason I am a big fan of auto casting.

5 passives and 8 idol square boxes is a pretty significant sacrifice for occasional random smite procs, but it is indeed an option :stuck_out_tongue:

Apologize for the questions yet again lol
I just unlocked Sigil while leveling, and donā€™t think i like it lol It appears the each charge or orb retains its own cooldown when used, which makes it quite a pain and very expensive to keep at max charges consistently. And i can only assume since within the tree you take the extra charges that, you intend to keep 5 stacks up each with its own CD sounds to troublesome to me lol
Is there an alternative you suggest? Looking myself and think maybe either ring of shield or possibly judgement can fill that slot? Or is the dmg increase it provides to valuable?
Thanks!

The damage increase is valuable but you can switch it out and get some added fire damage with ring of shields for less mana cost and less button pushing. I put sigils of hope as instant cast and I just spam up to five while im in combat so rive is replenishing the mama and not interrupting attacks

Thanks for the reply,
Guess Iā€™m just going to have to play around with them. Even RoS Iā€™m not to sure about since itā€™ll be another 4sec skill along with lunge and smite. Three skills thatā€™ll have to be hit every 4sec lol
And looks like i read judgement wrong, was hoping it was something i can pop down for bosses but all the dmg/fire dmg nodes apply to judgement only, so wonā€™t help vengeance lol
Maybe I just need to think of sigil or RoS as a boss ability and only use em then?

Ring of shields has a much larger cooldown I think its 10 or 15 seconds. So the 4 second boost of damage is only about 25% efficient. Just play with them youā€™ll find something you like

Oh dang, your right lol 15 sec CD, completely missed that. Hmm that makes it more appealing for me lol and of course change the way i was going to spec it out.
Thanks again!

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t be ā€œoccasionalā€, it should be enough to keep the 50% attack speed buff up all the time.

passives is a 15% chance on hit? 2 max rolled idols is 20% chance? so thatā€™s a 3% chance on hit to proc it while in combat? you would need 33.3hits/4seconds= 8.3ish hits per second on average while in combat with 2 max rolled idols to achieve 100% uptime. Iā€™ll stay with ā€œoccasionalā€

I picked up an 80% Rhythm of the tide blessing and my tool-tip regen value on my char sheet remained un-changed after the fact. Not sure if this blessing is not working, or if the tool-tip is not taking into consideration the extra 80% that I rolled.
OR, does it only apply to whatever the base regen value is before talents, skills, gear, etc.

Rhythm of the Tide

It gives 80% more of ypur base flat regen. So if you have 50 base flat you would only gain 40 more so you might go from 600 to 640 depending how much % you habe elsewhere

Hey Boardman21

With 0.8.1b, my Regifter is now healing for 975 odd per second unbuffed on almost 2k health - purely from the update changes and with other mitigation like 100% CSA and 51% armour it seems to have become more tankyā€¦

butā€¦

It seems to have taken a damage reduction somewhereā€¦Vengence tooltip is still saying its doing 6000+ dps and its ok, but there are times where I am slogging away at a normal mob wondering why the hell its taking so longā€¦

Any suggestion as to where to improve damage specifically? Obviously not expecting miracles, but a k or 2 more damage would be niceā€¦

:wink: