The Last Epoch Community Tester Program

1 Like

All streamers I bet and no notice given to how long someone has been around

Not true at all!
I’m not a streamer and I got an invite but I think they emailed it on a wrong email and forgot to tag me so I guess I’m out this time.

1 Like

Nope. Certainly some non-streamers involved.

1 Like

Hmmm… Orobyss… Orb-yss?!!

2 Likes

Translated too orbs yess.

Where did you get that info. there are a lot of non streamers

1 Like

Less than a quarter of people invited to the program are content creators.

4 Likes

There is an NDA

2 Likes

Congrats to the people who got invited, it is well deserved.

I think this is a good approach Sarno. As much as I appreciate the content some players create, it shouldn’t be a golden ticket into things like this. A lot of of other people contribute to the community in different ways.

8 Likes

Really stoked about this program.

I hope that all of those people involved can make LE an even better game in the future!

Thank you all at EHG to give alot of people here the opportunity to contribute in this program.

6 Likes

I’m not a streamer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m SERIOUSLY, looking forward to that which should not be named.

Gratz on the nominated, and good luck for testing all that is to come ! May your feedback be constructive.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :grin:

Zikkar was obviously implying that you should become one :nerd_face:

Keep up great work! Everyone in the program good luck keep up great work on making a game we all enjoy even better!

2 Likes

Time after time, you guys make healthy choices to improve the game. Happy to hear it.

1 Like

As there should be.

1 Like

This is awesome news. It’s so nice to hear that the Dev Team is including community involvement in testing its game. Last Epoch is, so far, looking like it’s going to be a great game upon release later this year. I’ve been having fun playing it in BETA so far. Too bad the community tester invites are random though. I am a trained computer technician, and I believe I could be of great value as a community tester. Perhaps I’ll get an invite the next round! :slight_smile: