The Last Epoch Community Tester Program

There is an NDA

2 Likes

Congrats to the people who got invited, it is well deserved.

I think this is a good approach Sarno. As much as I appreciate the content some players create, it shouldn’t be a golden ticket into things like this. A lot of of other people contribute to the community in different ways.

8 Likes

Really stoked about this program.

I hope that all of those people involved can make LE an even better game in the future!

Thank you all at EHG to give alot of people here the opportunity to contribute in this program.

6 Likes

I’m not a streamer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m SERIOUSLY, looking forward to that which should not be named.

Gratz on the nominated, and good luck for testing all that is to come ! May your feedback be constructive.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :grin:

Zikkar was obviously implying that you should become one :nerd_face:

Keep up great work! Everyone in the program good luck keep up great work on making a game we all enjoy even better!

2 Likes

Time after time, you guys make healthy choices to improve the game. Happy to hear it.

1 Like

As there should be.

1 Like

This is awesome news. It’s so nice to hear that the Dev Team is including community involvement in testing its game. Last Epoch is, so far, looking like it’s going to be a great game upon release later this year. I’ve been having fun playing it in BETA so far. Too bad the community tester invites are random though. I am a trained computer technician, and I believe I could be of great value as a community tester. Perhaps I’ll get an invite the next round! :slight_smile:

Hey bud just fyi there was a delay on the launch of the game. the post here covers it!

I’m so proud of you

1 Like

From my understanding the canidates are hand-picked and not random. And from what i understand this is only the first invitation wave. So there will be more opportunities for other people still.

And remember, LE is still Beta/EA and basically all of the feedback you give right now here on the forum is considered and can change the game. This Program is just one more step between the “general public” and some more dedicated testers.

You are traveling a wonderful path. I predict a lot of success <3

Great news!
I wonder if Omnitrio received the invitation as well.

He’s been suspended, so shrugs probably not?

Suspended? But why?

As far as I know he used to be active member of LE community here and he still helps us on discord channels - provide explanations and share user experience on different game aspects.

Let’s not discuss specific cases of moderation.

Thanks folks!

3 Likes