The game keep re-enable controller and when I alt-tab the game change all my button to controller and can not use mouse and keyboard anymore

The game keep re-enable controller and when I alt-tab the game change all my button to controller and can not use mouse and keyboard anymore.

I try to disable controller in game properties on steam, disable all steam controller and still this happen. I change the setting to none but still get the controller setting to unknown.

This is also occuring to me, though it’s not on alt-tab. The game is detecting my Corsair Ironclaw RBG Wireless Gaming Mouse as a controller and instantly putting me into controller mode no matter what I do. I get to click like twice before it forces me to force-kill the game from the OS (because I can’t manipulate anything once the game goes into controller mode)

GPU: Nvidia 3070 Ti
Game: Running native, using gamescope as not using it causes texture issues.

Looks like I can work around this by actually setting my xbox controller as the default controller and going back to m/kb. Still rather annoying. Update: game still periodically detects my mouse as a controller and is still switching modes eventually.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.