The Fun builds keep getting worst

If you were then I missed that, my bad. And you?

This. And same here in my experience.

I agree making things more clunky is a bad direction but no if they dont do balance changes we will eventually end up like poe/d3 where we just blow up screens doing trillions of damage in 1 button press.

1 Like

I dont agree, your going with the extreme im just talking about the builds itself not the digits, also the way they are actively changing it kinda look even more like d3, in order to do trillions of damage you need to use other abilities to boost your main ability. They force you to play with annoying mechanics

As long as they don’t nerf S tier builds too much it’s fine. I just hate it when GGG decides popular builds need to be unplayable in order to change the meta.

1 Like

Wow you’re being incredibly, intentionally, obtuse here. And I hope this isn’t actually the devs intent. Clicking sigils of hope is not fun. For anyone. I polled the entire world and it came back zero. Should be a node in the tree somewhere to autocast it. There is interaction and then there is tedium. These devs have a lot to learn about the difference between the two (you vil pick up zie shards, un you will like it!!!). I kind of feels like it’s one of their weak spots, honestly.

1 Like

No, I’m either trolling or being sarcastic (not sure which TBH), I thought it was obvious.

I’m well aware that Sigils of Hope sucks balls, in a bad way, to use.

1 Like

yea the sigils of hope is a other one i havent think about.

They hate auto cast or convenience, your build as to be slow cluncky with 3000 clicks. It should be something like an aura.

1 Like

This much is 100% true. Quality of Life is right out.

1 Like

That’s not true. They just have a particular view on how active gameplay should ideally be that doesn’t match with some builds (or players). If they didn’t value convenience/QoL they would never have implemented loot filters or the boss fight to reduce mono corruption. Or skill minimum levels.

1 Like

A loot filter is the minimum in 2023 its not like its something fancy they added, I understand their view on the big picture, but its not like they cant add 1-2 aura or autobomber build that dosent rely on multiple clicks. On top of enjoying theses builds , i have alot of inflamation due to work or training in my wrists/arm , thats a other reason i prefer theses builds.

Or key bindings! Because lacking basic staples of the genre wouldn’t make players avoid their game like the plague, right?

I mean what’s the next basic functionality we will trumpet about? The fact they let us adjust resolution or volume?

It’s not like people are using numlock trick because it ups their dps by 10000-fold. They are doing it because clicking the same button (or 3) 500 times per monolith is tedious, boring, non-immersive and sometimes just downright painful.

2 Likes

LOL we will trumpet about

I actually have no problems with Sigils of Hope and keeping it up to 3/4 stacks consistently. It definitely doesn’t work on every build, but on the ones I use it on, it doesn’t bother me at all. And I don’t use Volatile Reversal to make it work.

I understand that a lot of people don’t like the skill. Totally fine with that. If they change it, they change it. But as it is, especially with the auto cast on kill node (I might say that % chance could be a tad higher, like maybe 8% or 10%) if you’re on the move, I just tap the skill once every 6-10 seconds and it keeps things up. :man_shrugging:t3:

If it was just that, they keep messing up everything, surge and teleport are now traversal, you cant spam both, hail of arrows for marksman was changed also for the worst ( the convinient version ) .

Sigils is a good example of a skill that needs some reworks. Currently sigils have a medium duration, high cost, and medium power. its almost a no brainer to hit them if you have them. But hitting them isnt exciting.

There goal for skills like that has generally been to make them more impactful and have greater meaning in their button presses.

But there is an option to auto cast it, you can trigger it on kill.

Now you will go “then its not up when I need it most, like on bosses” which is what we call a trade off. Just simply giving it auto cast is only fixing the tedium problem, but didnt fix the core problem which is that it is strong but boring.

Their current stance is its okay to sometimes have something auto cast, but it should cost you investment and or power. Convenience is a knob they can turn to award high power at the cost of having to spend a bunch of mana and action time casting sigils.

I agree with their logic tbh, I use sigils and hate them. Even if they were an aura id hate them. I think its fine to have 1-2 aura skills that are really passive, Aura of decay and holy aura come to mind.

But if every “buff” skill is just some passive I pick, its lame and boring.

I want to be rewarded for my action with a rewarding gameplay feedback not -30 mana + 30 damage for 30 seconds.

1 Like

no their current stance is lets remove all auto cast and convinience because clicking 30000 times and relying on spam skills for any main skill is an obligation

Love the use of hyperbole to ignore/denegrate what the devs actually want to do. 2 thumbs up from me! :+1: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.