The Decimator Paladin with 20,000%+ Physical Damage 0.8.1c

How do I dual wield?

Hey, Welcome to the forumsā€¦ There is a node on the passive tree to enable dual wielding for each classā€¦ slightly different for each but its there.

PPl where i find filter for this build???

How are others who play this build doing in empowered Monoliths? I cruised through regular, but got one shot on Rahyeh with 2700 life, capped resistances, 100% crit chance avoid and max leech nodes in the Void Knight 2nd tier/Rive Global node. I even have 525 life regen per second. Armor was around 6k.

Iā€™m going to tinker with more armor and some endurance/endurance threshold. Maybe Iā€™m just not doing leech right because Iā€™ve always struggled (in higher arena) to sustain with leech using Rive (as opposed to the more defensive Vengeance). Curious if others are successfully face tanking empowered bosses and what your prime defensive layers are for this build.

I think Endurance is really powerful but itā€™s hard to stack something like that when every piece of gear needs resists or other defenses.

You definitely want endurance. If anything just make sure to get 60% even if you dont add to threshold as 20% of 2700 gives 540 threshold and that will stop the one shots

1 Like

Can you make a loot filter for this BD?
Just start this game and really donā€™t know what mod this BD needs.
THX!

Hey there, really like the build Any leveling tips you can give? Should I level with something like Warpath with 2H or is there a better route? I have a Rogue I just got to endgame but thatā€™s my only character so far. I saw your 1-75 Sentinel guide but that was for going Void Knight so I wasnā€™t sure if that applied for this build. Thanks!

First, welcome to the community!

That void knight build revolves around leveling with rive, you can use that here, but spec rives tree more as It is in this video and dont take the top left part of the tree that dives into void damage.

I just canā€™t work out what that part of the sentence is trying to say.

I fixed it because i have the power!

1 Like

Thanks!

Hey guys I made a loot filter for the build as he has it displayed:

Red is for endgame crafting bases, yellow is for leveling crafting bases, and blue/green is for affixes and off spec idols. Feel free to loosen or tighten from there and adjust the affix filters and the off-spec idol filters for the specific ones you need more of at the time. You can also loosen up the strictness of what affixes are on the leveling bases by adding more.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Doogiesham

Ill go ahead and link this in the main post for people to find!

This is so useful for this, thanks!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Glad your enjoying it!

Hell Boardman,

Thanks for all your guide.
GOt a question for this one.
Since Gasparā€™s will can t be gambled, what do think about eye of reen to replace it ?

Welcome to the community!

You can use eye of reen until you get it

Cool was thinking about it.
Thanks for your advice

1 Like

New player here, any reason not to try this build or any major changes given the patch for 5/24?