The Convergence Update - Beta 0.9 Patch Notes

We’re interested in and have discussed “transmog” systems, but no plans how, or if we will implement it currently.

1 Like

There are a lot of great improvements here, and it’s greatly appreciated.
I will bring up one issue on this post and that’s an issue with the “Tope of Page” links, the vast majority of them do nothing. The same issue exists for the links to take you directly to the section of interest, starting with Gameplay & Mechanics.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Because it’s such a long post, it can depend a bit on how much your browser can remember. The links should add the correct link to the browser - if it doesn’t actually remember where that header was, you can hit enter on the url, and it will re-load the page to go to that link. In the future, we want to have better landing pages for patch notes which will avoid this memory limitation (though these patch notes being so long is also a bit of an exception :wink: )

2 Likes

Will the game be translated into Russian or Ukrainian?

1 Like

Is Javelin not one of these?

We are working on a Russian localization alongside several other languages, yes.

4 Likes

DUUUUDE, it wouldn’t stop scrolling, OMG

That is a phenomenal amount of work affecting virtually every part of the game. Excellent.

I havent played since Dec 22, so I am really looking forward to restarting afresh on 0.9 and testing everything out.

It is not. As it’s a combo skill, cooldowns can’t work the same way with Javelin.

2 Likes

Is that different from Smite? Asking so I’m clear on the difference.

Wait never mind.

Javelin isn’t USING Lunge. It just zips you to it. I got it.

These have to be the most insane patch notes I’ve ever seen. I’ve read some long-ass patch notes in my time too… but these take the cake.

Guess I need to set aside an hour this morning to read them all!

Oh yes, patch notes, my favorite literature genre

I am looking forward to play new patch! :exploding_head:

Will we be able to link items in the chat in 0.9?

1 Like

Item linking didn’t quite make it in for 0.9, but we’re working on it as fast as we can. It will most likely be introduced shortly after 0.9.

8 Likes

These changes are completely bizaare.

So you deleted two of the best nodes for judgement (which had a combined total of +150% more damage) and replaced it with garbage. In actuality I am basically forced to spec and build for healing effectiveness to gain enough +more damage for the skill to be viable. I need to get 1500% healing effectiveness to get similar pre patch damage.

Judgement wasn’t even a particularly strong skill, but basically you chopped off its head with these changes. I don’t see how this skill can be even remotely competitive anymore now it has effectively lost all its 150% more damage nodes.

What a buzzkill because I was planning on playing this skill. Now, not sure anymore.

2 Likes

It’s go time!

Who ever assembled the patch notes deserves a raise or at least a pat on the back!

Hi.
Is in-game pause planned for the offline mode? It would be great

3 Likes