The absence of Updates and Support

This is usually the case, if a person cannot understand that for one mapping is just a general content and for another mapping is considered peak. Well a discussion can go for ages. For the most part both sides have points. I don’t like that people defend that the game is fine as is and doesn’t need more endgame, but at the same time I understand for a casual it can be overwhelming since he can’t even make it to some higher monos, not to mention high tier dungeon. I’m looking it from a perspective as a regular ARPG enjoyer. This considers rifts and dungeons to be something fairly easy and looping but not peak challenge.

To be honest everything will become very clear when 1.0 comes out. Because there will be booming demands then. And updates won’t come fast. So I’m hoping the game gets received better than it is.
The multiplayer as much as I like ARPGs having multiplayer added a huge deal of problems for the developers in my eyes also. But eh, dust in the wind. Everything will be clear at some point.

It’s not about liking and disliking something. I sincerely want it to be better, everyone can be a troll and spit on a game for its bad and problematic states. This is the easiest thing to do.
Grim Dawn, Titan Quest, PoE, Diablo Series, they all have things that you can spit on. That is not the point, the point is to give general feedback what can be better, not to stomp the game.
The content inside is not bad by any means (and will never say such a thing) the discussion is for something completely different.

Seems the reading abilities of some go so far.

It has been explicitly asked to keep the conversation civil, and related to the topic, not regarding users. I am closing this thread as this has been getting to heated and appears unable to follow the Code of Conduct.

1 Like